Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
65 user(s) are online (28 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 65

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

Re: High Quality Pics of Men and Women for Manips
superhero
From Fort Lauderdale
Level : 15; EXP : 17
HP : 0 / 354
MP : 87 / 17643
Dude, with all due respect ( only because of your level of skill as an artist, and for no other reason) I am not lazy. I just have a very busy life and so this is not my career. Its just a hobby for me. One that I would obviously like to get better at ----eventually. But I am in no big rush. I have much more important things to focus on and my art is just a release for me. So, laziness has nothing to do with my not being so eager to spend so much time just to practice, practice, practice with the smudge tool (or any other tool for that matter) for what only amounts to a hobby. Its really not that big of a deal -- for me anyway. but I can see where you're coming from. You sound very much like a strict art teacher who only wants to push his "students" to push themselves inorder to excel; and that's good-- for those who are aspiring to make their art their career. However, as I have already stated, I am not. see, not everyone here at Heromorph wants to do this for a living. Some of us just like to have fun with it. And after all, isn't THAT what art SHOULD be? So, no, I am not making excuses -- whether you believe me or not. I personally couldn't care less. But hey, thanks for your honest opinion.

On a side note, I have noticed that after I have posted comments on other artists submissions, you have on a few occassions posted (sometimes even quoting my posted comments) and have critiqued my comments. At first, I thought it strange. But then I came to realize that you obviously must see some potential in me and so are being a bit hard on me. So, I actually felt alot better. So, thank you so much for valuing me enuff to be so harsh on me.

Quote:

JrMcDeath wrote:
Quote:

Biohaz_Daddy wrote:
Okay, okay... lets get this derailed train back on track....

If you are really interested in photo-real manips starting with Vincent's tutorials in our tutorial section would be the way to go.

Vincent is brilliant... but this still is not going to help with the "I want to see arm hair" problem. You really need to take baby steps... 1st step... quit being lazy and set up your images to "clean " them up. Even Playboy still airbrushes their images... most women don't want arm hair showing... at least that seems to be the idea from my last two girlfriends....

Get your images.... enlarge them to a size you want them... then get your smudge tool out and knock out all of the dirty pixels. YOu will be amazed at how NOT being lazy can pay off.

And please... do not try to bullshit a bullshitter... no excuses... just do it.

Posted on: 31 07 07 05:59 am
Create PDF from Post Print

superhero
From Fort Lauderdale
Quote:

Captain_Jack wrote:
You have proved my point brilliantly.

What point? You asserted that I am egotistical, correct? Well, unless you have a serious mental disability, I find it hard to understand why you feel that my last comment to you has made your point. I'll admit, I am a bit wordy, maybe even a bit cocky when it comes to my ability to defend myself verbally. Perhaps, that is why you feel that I am a bit arrogant. and maybe I am, BUT NOT WHEN IT COMES TO MY ART SKILLS. Once again: as regards my manipping skills....... I HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO! Now, can you understand that? That means that my skills are NOT ALL THAT GREAT at present. So, if you still feel vindicated in your foolish assumption about my " art ego", then you probably need to seek a mental health physician. I really think its that serious, dude. honestly, get help.

Posted on: 31 07 07 06:10 am

Gold Member
From If you don't know by now don't ask!
Level : 29; EXP : 22
HP : 0 / 705
MP : 369 / 40592
Hey Ortiz
I have a question, it seems like everyone has bent over backwards to try and help you and all you want to do is give them static. This site is for artist to show their stuff and learn more to become better. You seem more interested in fighting than learning. Whats the deal? I have recieved instruction from all of these guys on how to improve and their tips do work!!! If you find it hard to listen to them I have only one piece of advice that I can give. Go down to the local book sttore and by "Photoshop for dummies" or go to the local College and enroll in some course. It really irritates me that you don't seem to want to listen to the answers these guys are giving you. Just my .02 worth take it or leave it.

I was going to recommend that you pick up poser or some other 3D art form but I don't think it would help you either. You ego would just get in the way. Just grow up and eiter listen to them or quit wasting their time.

Posted on: 31 07 07 09:25 am
I have a rendezvous with Death, at some disputed barricade, if maybe he should take my hand and lead me into his dark land and close my eyes and quench my breath. I have a rendezvous with death, and my pledged word am true, I have not failed that rende...

superhero
From Fort Lauderdale
ok, now please give me some examples of how I refuse to listen to the helpful suggestions and also of how I'm trying to pick fights, as you claim. If you set your bias aside and not hop on the popular bandwagon, you'll realize that I am open to advice. i have taken suggestions and have been very grateful to those suggesting them ( provided that they dont resort to calling me names --vulgar and/otherwise.) I personally dont understand why they are starting fights with me. Why aren't you focusing your attention on them. Rather your all grouping together against me. Whats the deal with THAT? I started this thred to ask for pics. I was given a few leads. and I am grateful for them. I was also given a few tips about using the smudge tool. At which time, I simply stated that doing so will take time and practice. But in the meantime, I would like to find pics while I develope my smudge tool skills. THATS ALL. so you tell me: Why is everyone all bent outta shape about that? Why are people saying I'm lazy, or that I am speaking about my skills as tho I'm so great and my work is mediocre when all along I have admitted that my skills are @ best only mediocre! All I know is that for all those who've given me suggestions, Thank you. i really appreciate them. But for all of you RETARDED people, who with no basis, claim that I am lazy, or that I feel my work is so great, please get a freakin life! I have already stated OVER and FREAKIN OVER, that MY SKILLS ARE NOT VERY GOOD! So, where is the supposed "ego" that you all claim that I have.? I have also already stated OVER AND OVER that I JUST DONT HAVE SO MUCH TIME IN MY BUSY SCHEDULE, but I do what I can with the little time I do have. So I'm not lazy, I have a life. I also have stated OVER AND OVER that THIS IS NOT MY CAREER. so its not that big of a deal if my skills dont develope over night. For those of you who understand what I'm saying and who wish to continue to offer suggestions, Thank you and I welcome them wholeheartedly. To those of you who are obviously TOO FREAKIN DENSE to understand this simple repetative breakdown, well, what can I say? You're idiots and there's no help for you. Now if I get banned, it would mean that the webmasters are unreasonable and lack common sense because it would mean that they too are unable to see how obvious it is that I AM THE ONE BEING HARRASSED by all of you and that YOU are the ones picking fights with me. I came here to learn, but sad to say, some of you are only looking to start trouble. Let whatever happens happen. Frankly, I'm sick of you ( few) who are starting with me. I'm done!

Quote:

Masterchief wrote:
Hey Ortiz
I have a question, it seems like everyone has bent over backwards to try and help you and all you want to do is give them static. This site is for artist to show their stuff and learn more to become better. You seem more interested in fighting than learning. Whats the deal? I have recieved instruction from all of these guys on how to improve and their tips do work!!! If you find it hard to listen to them I have only one piece of advice that I can give. Go down to the local book sttore and by "Photoshop for dummies" or go to the local College and enroll in some course. It really irritates me that you don't seem to want to listen to the answers these guys are giving you. Just my .02 worth take it or leave it.

I was going to recommend that you pick up poser or some other 3D art form but I don't think it would help you either. You ego would just get in the way. Just grow up and eiter listen to them or quit wasting their time.

Posted on: 31 07 07 11:27 am

deluded narcissist guru (Whateverator)
Level : 41; EXP : 53
HP : 0 / 1013
MP : 907 / 58568
That about sums things up in my opinion. While you may be abrasive and easy to bait, I can see no reason for the poor behavior displayed by all in this thread. This topic is closed.

Posted on: 31 07 07 11:43 am

Topic is Locked

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.