Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
61 user(s) are online (22 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 61

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

Re: Wonderwoman
Hero to the stars
From Moses Lake, Washington
Level : 42; EXP : 24
HP : 0 / 1031
MP : 950 / 56492
I don't have a new suggestion but last time this thread fell off the front page I had trouble logging on this site.

Anybody know when they are doing the casting so we can find out who the chosen one is?

Posted on: 15 01 07 10:55 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

The Great Eternal Dragon
From Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
Level : 67; EXP : 48
HP : 664 / 1662
MP : 3750 / 98057
Donna Feldman

Donna Feldman (born on April 28, 1982 in Calabasas, California) is an American model and actress of Israeli descent, who appeared in several fashion shows, including the Mercedes-Benz fashion week in Los Angeles and the Macy's Passport fashion show. She did print campaigns for Rampage, Jaguar, Fila, Wella, Zanetti for Italy, Diesel and Tornado in Israel, Panasonic in Japan, and Platini Jeans in North and South America. She also starred in television commercials for Panasonic Viera, Halifax in Great Britain, and a recent Movietickets.com spot, as wellTimberlake's "Senorita" and Sugar Ray's "It's So Easy". Most recently, she was featured in Maxim Magazine's annual Hot 100 List, and she was the awards hostess for the 2005 as a few music videos, such as Justin Academy Awards.

In 2005, Feldman became one of the models on the first season of NBC's new game show, Deal or No Deal. She held case 22 for most of the season. Today, Feldman is eventually being replaced by British model Laura Shields, holding that same case on Deal. In September 2006, she became a cast member of My Network TV's primetime soap Fashion House, playing temptress Gloria.

Donna is 5' 11" tall.

Feldman also was on the December 6, 2006 episode of the Tonight Show with Jay Leno as a part of a Christmas Jaywalking segment.

I don't think she's been mentioned before but I don't plan to wade through all of the about 1,000 posts to find out!?!

http://www.maximonline.com/video/462/DonnaFeldman.video?pagenum=6&vsid=1

Posted on: 16 01 07 08:20 pm

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 81938
Thats our Stat-boy... good job DD....

Posted on: 19 01 07 01:45 pm

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
5-11? Are you kidding me... she is the perfect amazon!

(I had to say something... she was about to leave the front page)

Posted on: 23 01 07 08:17 am

Gold Member
Level : 15; EXP : 5
HP : 0 / 351
MP : 86 / 18406
The latest buzz is that it might just end up being Jill Wagner (Krista from "Blade the Series"). If so, WOOHOO! She can act, fight, even shoot.

Posted on: 24 01 07 06:19 am

Re: Wonder Broad---Wolf's Choices--25--12--06
Supreme being
From lost somewhere in Northwest Ohio
Level : 26; EXP : 0
HP : 0 / 625
MP : 280 / 36714
Quote:

Dragondack wrote:
Well Wolf I did some research for ya!
I have'ta admit that this Anna Falchi seems very
Adriana Lima like but I'm sure not everyone will agree.
Didn't really find any shots of her with dark hair though.

Since this is the last time I will post here, before This Thread hits the big '1,000'...let's make it a good one.

Hair dye, DD...hair dye.

Of course, we could alway 'extend' this thread another 1,000 posts....

( By the way, DraginDack...what are YOU gonna do when YOU hit the big "10,000"? Take over the rest of Heromorph? Just wondering... )

Posted on: 27 01 07 11:18 pm

The Great Eternal Dragon
Quote:

Wulf wrote:
.....let's make it a goofy one.

Hair dye, DD...hair dye.

Of course, we could alway 'extend' this thread another 1,000 posts....

( By the way, DragonDack...what are YOU gonna do when YOU hit the big "10,000"? Take over the rest of Heromorph? Just wondering... )

Funny Wulf,very funny!
BTW...if it wasn't for the house cleaning of posted comments I would have been passed that over a year ago!

Posted on: 28 01 07 01:18 pm

Heromorph's Computer Plague (invented twittering)
From a result of bad parenting
Level : 24; EXP : 56
HP : 0 / 589
MP : 245 / 34660
Quote:

Krasch wrote:
The latest buzz is that it might just end up being Jill Wagner (Krista from "Blade the Series"). If so, WOOHOO! She can act, fight, even shoot.

Thats sooo cool! waaay back in post 892:

Quote:

matrixblur wrote:
How about Mercury's Spokesmodel: Jill Wagner?

*edited:
I just found out she is also the chick on Blade.
Her jaw-line is a tad masculine; she doesn't look the same on the series as she does in the commercials, but I still think she would be a good choice.
Unfortunately I cannot find any decent pictures of her to test my theory.

I also saw this girl (don't know if someone already mentioned her, but with almost 1,000 posts, chances are pretty good )

Denise Quinones (taken from the Aquaman pilot)

Posted on: 31 01 07 04:09 pm

I need constant supervision. Then I could see through chick's clothes.

Gold Member
Quote:

matrixblur wrote:
Quote:

Krasch wrote:

Thats sooo cool! waaay back in post 892:

Quote:

matrixblur wrote:
How about Mercury's Spokesmodel: Jill Wagner?

*edited:
I just found out she is also the chick on Blade.
Her jaw-line is a tad masculine; she doesn't look the same on the series as she does in the commercials, but I still think she would be a good choice.
Unfortunately I cannot find any decent pictures of her to test my theory.

Yeah I know I saw her mentioned back there, but the latest buzz I've heard is that she actually in negotiations with the producers of the movie itself right now.

Posted on: 31 01 07 09:52 pm

The Great Eternal Dragon
~ Jill Wagner as Wonder Woman?

Most Recent Role: Krista Starr on Blade
Height: 5' 8''
Birthplace: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Birthday: 1-13-1979
Birth Name: Jill Suzanne Wagner

Yet another actress has thrown her hat into the ?Wonder Woman? lottery.
This time it?s Jill Wagner,
who lets it be known that she?s met with the producers of the upcoming big-budget comic book movie for the lead role.
For those who don?t know who Jill Wagner is,
she was the hot babe on the short-lived Spike TV version of ?Blade?,
but most people may have seen her (but just didn?t know it) as the Mercury car pitchwoman.
Remember those Mercury commercials?
Yeah, that?s her.
Jill was sexy as hell in ?Blade: The Series?, so why not as Wonder Woman?
Of course it won?t happen, because Joel Silver, the producer,
is way too smart to allow a relative unknown to headline his sure-to-be $100 million something movie,
regardless of what writer/director Joss Whedon wants.

Posted on: 1 02 07 07:54 pm

Gold Member
I wouldn't be too sure of that.

After all, he's gotta know casting a relative unknown worked out in spades over and over again, including Chris Reeve and Christian Bale, AND Lynda Carter.

It'll be am interesting ride to the finish I'm sure in any case.

Posted on: 2 02 07 09:19 am

Off the hook
From Cleveland
Level : 34; EXP : 91
HP : 0 / 847
MP : 575 / 50776
Looks like it no longer matters what Joss Whedon wants. This comes from his blog:
Quote:
You (hopefully) heard it here first: I'm no longer slated to make Wonder Woman. What? But how? My chest... so tight! Okay, stay calm and I'll explain as best I can. It's pretty complicated, so bear with me. I had a take on the film that, well, nobody liked. Hey, not that complicated.

Let me stress first that everybody at the studio and Silver Pictures were cool and professional. We just saw different movies, and at the price range this kind of movie hangs in, that's never gonna work. Non-sympatico. It happens all the time. I don't think any of us expected it to this time, but it did. Everybody knows how long I was taking, what a struggle that script was, and though I felt good about what I was coming up with, it was never gonna be a simple slam-dunk. I like to think it rolled around the rim a little bit, but others may have differing views.

The worst thing that can happen in this scenario is that the studio just keeps hammering out changes and the writer falls into a horrible limbo of development. These guys had the clarity and grace to skip that part. So I'm a free man.

Well, sorta. There is that "Goners" movie I can finally finish polishing, and plenty of other things in the hopper I've wanted to pursue. I'm as relieved as I am disappointed, and both of those things lead to drink, so that's a plus. Truly, you may be hearing some interesting things brewing in the coming months. But all potential jets therein will be visible.

But most importantly, I never have to answer THAT question again!!!! And you don't have to link to every rumor site! Finally and forever: I never had an actress picked out, or even a consistant front-runner. I didn't have time to waste on casting when I was so busy air-balling on the script. (No! Rim! There was rim!) That's the greatest relief of all. I can do interviews again!

Thanks for your time. You are the people who make the world go 'round. Or, no, science does that.

Posted on: 2 02 07 07:05 pm

Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 85052
Peewee Herman

Posted on: 2 02 07 09:45 pm

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.

mutant
Level : 13; EXP : 18
HP : 0 / 304
MP : 66 / 17275
It's official now. The Wonder Woman movie will SUCK!!! Ok, maybe I'm being a bit hasty. It's being fast tracked and a script by Matthew Jennison and Brent Strickland is being considered. Goyer really likes it. Now it needs a director...I know...how about Joel Schumacher?

Posted on: 3 02 07 07:31 am

mutant
From The Golden State
Level : 12; EXP : 28
HP : 0 / 282
MP : 58 / 15709
DOOM!!!!

There...it's been said.

Posted on: 3 02 07 10:28 am
?They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason, above all, for their capacity for good, I have sent them you, my only son.? ?Jor-El, Superman the Movie

Supreme being
From lost somewhere in Northwest Ohio
Level : 26; EXP : 0
HP : 0 / 625
MP : 280 / 36714
Quote:

B4tm4n wrote:
It's official now. The Wonder Woman movie will SUCK!!! Ok, maybe I'm being a bit hasty. It's being fast tracked and a script by Matthew Jennison and Brent Strickland is being considered. Goyer really likes it. Now it needs a director...I know...how about Joel Schumacher?

( I know...I said I probably not post here again until this was past 1,000 posts...BUT... )

Well...if it's gonna suck THAT bad...why not throw in the towel...and a fresh name for the new director?

Rob Zombie. Com'on, He did a real unique start with "House of 1,000 Corpses"; didn't he?

OK.

As for Wonder Woman....

B I L L I E P I P E R !!!!

( what do you think of her, Wasmith? Oh, yeah, what did you think of the episode "Parting of the Ways?" )

Posted on: 4 02 07 08:35 pm

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Ghost Rider

Posted on: 9 02 07 03:34 pm

From Canada
the 1000 post is soo close I can almost taste it

Posted on: 10 02 07 09:28 am

Gold Member
From Living in the Land of Confusion
Level : 24; EXP : 25
HP : 0 / 581
MP : 238 / 33848
And it tastes like the warm apple pie of mother JUSTICE!

An encroaching pie spun by each of us playing a part in a filamentous length; formed by the spinning and twisting of fibrous thought into a continuous strand of Wonder Woman thread-ness. A train of thought which connects the side-ways and by-ways into a universal track of ideas that has been the life?s blood of neighborly goodness and camaraderie.

As the TICK, I haven't been around much lately; I'm easily distracted by shiny objects. But now, things are more like they are now than they ever were before, and I say to evil, ?Take off your earmuffs of denial and hear well the TICK!?, Wicked men and cease your antics; just because you can mash potatoes doesn?t mean you can pea soup. You?re about to get a serving of JUSTICE PIE!

It's serving time, the time to ask yourselves questions such as: Why have I chosen a life of evil, Where?s the frozen yogurt for the pie? Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets? And, what's orange, brown, black, and red?

They are COLORS!, my compadres of virtue. They?re part of all the hues of reality and, as we have all suspected, reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. Even so, it?s no illusion that evil is just plain bad! You don't cotton to it! You gotta smack it in the nose with the rolled up newspaper of goodness...Bad dog! Bad dog?

Even with illusions there are certain realities such as; under no circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night, don't count your weasels before they pop, and guns don't hurt people, choke holds hurt people. Now, I am not saying the glass is half full or half empty, I am simply wondering where the apple pie I ordered is.

This thread itself is a Super-Hero. The life of the superhero is a lonely one, filled with hardship and danger. The few who answer the call must leave comfort, safety, and often sanity behind. But after all, isn't sanity really just a one trick pony, anyway I mean, all you get is one trick, rational thinking! But when you're good and crazy?ooh hoo hoo hoo?the sky's the limit! Fate is my only master, and destiny signs my checks

Eh!?!I...must've blacked out again...heh...crazy
Say what you will about me! I comprehend very little of it anyway!

Posted on: 11 02 07 03:23 pm

From Canada
Cool the 1000th post is mine.
I wonder who will get the 1000th reply?

Jack Nicholson

Posted on: 11 02 07 04:25 pm

Topic is Locked

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]