Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
81 user(s) are online (22 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 81

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Veterans Day
mutant
From The Golden State
Level : 12; EXP : 28
HP : 0 / 282
MP : 58 / 15715
Thank You.

To the men and women who served this country, today we honor you by thanking you.

For those who gave their blood, sweat, tears in climates of frost, steam, and sand, thank you.

To those who gave their lives for this great country to endure, we remember and thank you for your sacrifice.

To those who fought in World War 2, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, and engagements around the world too numerous to name, we thank you.

To those who may not have fought for our country, but honorably and faithfully served, making a sacrifice of time, making a commitment not everyone is willing to make, we thank you.

To those who have lost sons, brothers, husbands, daughters, sisters, and wives, we thank you for their sacrifice and ask that you forgive a country for selfishly needing them.

Today we recognize you, but for the rest of year, we sleep soundly under the blanket of your protection, and for that, we thank you.

We thank you for actions we do not understand, but actions you willingly take everyday.

We thank those who are deployed in locations around the world, far from their native soil, and wish you to return as quickly as possible.

We thank you and ask for your forgiveness, because we do not and cannot thank you enough for your service.

From a loving nation to its always faithful guardians, America thanks you.

It's never enough, but...

THANK YOU!

Ramsay Feaver,
US Marine Corps
1997-2003

Posted on: 11 11 05 08:09 am
?They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason, above all, for their capacity for good, I have sent them you, my only son.? ?Jor-El, Superman the Movie
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: Veterans Day
Hero to the stars
From Moses Lake, Washington
Level : 42; EXP : 24
HP : 0 / 1031
MP : 950 / 56517
A fitting tribute to all of the men and women in our Armed Forces. I too thank them all for their service and sacrifice to our country.

bhm1954
USMC

Posted on: 11 11 05 12:26 pm

As a veteran of the first Gulf War, Operation Desert Storm, I say thanks to all who support the soldiers of America and even those coutries who are allied with us. The guys over in Iraq and Afghanistan have a tough job, and that's it, they are doing their job. Aside from the politics and govermental policies, they are following orders and doing what they signed up to do. We should all be thankful that a few good men and women choose that job.

Posted on: 11 11 05 03:01 pm

Supreme being
From lost somewhere in Northwest Ohio
Level : 26; EXP : 0
HP : 0 / 625
MP : 280 / 36724
Quote:

Force95B wrote:
As a veteran of the first Gulf War, Operation Desert Storm, I say thanks to all who support the soldiers of America and even those coutries who are allied with us. The guys over in Iraq and Afghanistan have a tough job, and that's it, they are doing their job. Aside from the politics and govermental policies, they are following orders and doing what they signed up to do. We should all be thankful that a few good men and women choose that job.

To all of us who served ( US Army ) we remember those who gave all that they had...and made the Supreme Sacrifice for their country...On this day, among all others...

YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN

Charlie
United States Army, Ret. :good:

Posted on: 11 11 05 07:12 pm

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 81961
I wore a poppy all day in memory of my granddads....

Posted on: 11 11 05 11:39 pm

Supreme being
From Kentucky
Level : 28; EXP : 0
HP : 0 / 675
MP : 333 / 38167
While i've never served,i have nothing but sincere respect & admiration for the men & women who have,are presently,& who will in the future,fight & possibly die to protect the people of this country & our allies.Thank You,does'nt seem like enough to say for all you've had to endure for us.
Thank You.
and for those out there who wish innocent people harm,i say to you :upyour:

Posted on: 11 11 05 11:51 pm

Dazed and Confused... mostly Confused
From usa
Level : 44; EXP : 51
HP : 0 / 1087
MP : 1096 / 62811
*respectful nod to those who have or are serving*

USAF

Posted on: 12 11 05 12:48 am

The Great Eternal Dragon
From Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
Level : 67; EXP : 48
HP : 664 / 1662
MP : 3750 / 98084
Yeah,I always support what we call Remembrance Day up here!
Now this is what is being call "The year of the Veteran"
Our mint has made special quarter for them ever!
http://www.mint.ca/veteran/home.asp

Posted on: 13 11 05 11:38 am

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.