Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
52 user(s) are online (32 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 52

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: HM Draw/Off #3, Ultimate Captain Marvel (DC)
Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 81938
Quote:

Thayne_LuC wrote:
Reguardless, he's still a friend.

Agreed....

Posted on: 12 12 05 08:44 am

This thread is for Draw/off related stuff, you guys take this to another thread, thanks.

Posted on: 12 12 05 09:00 am
Create PDF from Post Print

The Vampire Layer
From Springfield, Mo
Level : 9; EXP : 70
HP : 0 / 217
MP : 38 / 12293
hmm ya know marv, Thayne has a valid point. However, in your case i do not see a valid point, what i do see is childishness and pettyness, is this what HM has come to be?? if so , let me out of here now.. Personally, I thought better of all of you, and i find i'm disappointed in you most of all marv.. is this how you behave to a friend? if so then i am glad i have very few friends. at least i am more forgiving of mistakes ...... That is all....

Quote:

MarvTMartian wrote:
Quote:

Thayne_LuC wrote:
It's covered, do you really need to kick him after he's down?

He lied to some of you guys for a Year! KICK HIM HARDER... AND GO FOR THE HEAD AND CHEST

Posted on: 12 12 05 11:50 am

Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 85041
Quote:

-ll-Buffy-ll- wrote:
hmm ya know marv, Thayne has a valid point. However, in your case i do not see a valid point, what i do see is childishness and pettyness, is this what HM has come to be?? if so , let me out of here now.. Personally, I thought better of all of you, and i find i'm disappointed in you most of all marv.. is this how you behave to a friend? if so then i am glad i have very few friends. at least i am more forgiving of mistakes ...... That is all....

Kind of the pot calling the kettle black eh? I have been here for a number of instances when you and/or Thayne have gone off on someone.(force95b, Graphix,FuriousMax, NintendoKing, and others). Marv is completely justified, PW both lied and cheated. And Marv doesn't even know PW from a hole in the ground. Marv was given a very hard time on the last challenge about being vocal on his very justified concerns on PW's picture. Lets make this clear, Marv hasn't done anything wrong.

I too agree in forgiving mistakes, but the when someone cheats and then lies about it and then continues to cheat and lie. And doesn't even give a valid explanation other then to say, I cheated because you said I cheated is a slap in the face.
I'll admit when I first say the MJ pic, I thought it was a photo, then when he said it was a drawing, I took him at his word. When Marv brought it up I took a closer look, I found things that convinced me it was a photo, I talked to a number of people on both sides of the fence and those that believed it was a drawing only did because they took Wulf word. Those that didn't could clearly articulate multiple inconsistencies in the image that would show that it was originally a photo.
Even with the new fakes image, he sent it around and said, now no one will think I didn't draw this one and he sent it to people that were on his side.
When I got the Pm's telling me about this latest picture, not only did it prove it was a fake but that PW was a cheat. In his explanation he shows no remorse and even continues with the Lie, once again insulting our intelligence and further destroying his reputation here.
I was a little upset when I found out, I felt betrayed and it made me upset. I went away and came back a few hours later to make the post exposing PW. At that point I was just disappointed and wanted to know why. But after reading the pathetic excuse on his picture I am left with anger again, I do not like being lied to and dismissed like a child. What Ross doesn't understand is that if he only posted that pictures and told the truth as to how he made them everything would have been fine, he wouldn't have been allowed to enter the draw off but both manips and comic mods are more then acceptable at HM. You are talking about how friends should treat each other, I completely agree, but when someone continues to lie to my face, I do not call them friend anymore, and the gloves come off.

Level 1 was banned for doing the same sort of things here at HM, the only difference is that Level1 was a complete ass. Ross is lucky he isn't or he would have already been removed from here. At this point I not only think PW should be barred from competing in the challenges here at HM but should also give me good reason to not ban him as well.

Posted on: 12 12 05 01:04 pm

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.

superhero
From Calgary, AB
Level : 13; EXP : 88
HP : 0 / 322
MP : 73 / 17889
that is unforgivable. Period. People like this are the reason for me cluttering my HD with psd files, because the idea of someone stealing an image (which has happened before) turns my stomach. So he stole a professional's image, but that pro should be treated like anyone else here, he is simply not here to defend his point. Someone stealing your stereo, that sucks, but whatever, you buy a new one, but the theft of intellectual property...that is an entirely different thing in my eyes, and I can't help but question somebody's foundations for doing so...what sort of person are they?

How would you feel if he stole one of your images but you were unable to defend your stance for whatever reason? Would he come forward and fess up in that case if you couldn't prove it? I doubt it, he had to be caught. This person is not your friend, he has no respect for you or the images you make, he has no respect for the passion we all share, and he may say otherwise, but his actions prove he does not. Entering a photomanip in a drawing contest was real low, and at that point I would just ignore the user and suggest he be banned from entering contests, but after this point, with outright theft, I see no choice but to toss this user to the curb.

an ironic handle for a member with no shame...

PS. Sorry for jacking your thread Force...I know how it feels.

Posted on: 12 12 05 01:42 pm

mutant
From Panama City, Florida
Level : 12; EXP : 35
HP : 0 / 283
MP : 59 / 15876
Ok you want me to go in to details so here goes
1st Marv was given a very hard time on the last challenge, I told him I could see why he could think what he did, and I had no hard feels, but it was real. So please lay off him.
2nd I fully admit this one is a comic mod, it was done as a joke, a bad joke maybe but not to hurt anyone.
3rd I'm sorry if I made you feel as if I was blowing you off Kevin, it was not what I wanted.
4th Im sorry if this has hurt any feelings, it was not my intent.
5th As far as barred from competing in the challenges here at HM, if thats what you want I gladly except it.

Posted on: 12 12 05 02:00 pm

I know this is a difficult situation for everyone. This Draw/off is my baby and this kinda crap is not gonna be tolerated. I take it serious that Ross has pulled this on me and all of us. I find it difficult to believe this was a joke gone bad, but again, for the sake of arguement and giving him the benefit of doubt, if it was a joke, it is a joke in very poor taste. If it was a joke Ross, why not include someone in on it as a buffer, backup...like me? I mean I'm in charge of this Draw/off and you could have told me about this joke so I could back you later and now you have blindsided me and the rest of HM. I took your side with the MJ pic, even after asking you questions about the pic and having my own doubts. In my heart I felt it was a photomanip but I trusted your word. Now this smack in the face? I don't think you were joking with this latest fake, but if you were...what you think of me and others is apparent, you have no respect for us. I don't hate you Ross, in time I can even forgive this, but I won't trust any of your work again, unless I sit next to you and watch you do it. Your explanation and reasons don't really put this to rest, it's like no big deal to you. I'm just really upset about this, and if it were me? I'd be doing a whole helluva lot more to gain back some allies.

Posted on: 12 12 05 03:24 pm

The Vampire Layer
From Springfield, Mo
Level : 9; EXP : 70
HP : 0 / 217
MP : 38 / 12293
Forgive me Hawk, It seems I am acting like an ass... I humbly ask for forgiveness :oops:

Posted on: 13 12 05 04:55 am

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Quote:

-ll-Buffy-ll- wrote:
Forgive me Hawk, It seems I am acting like an ass... I humbly ask for forgiveness :oops:

Uhm.... I guess I have to finally chime in... Buffy... you ass....

Other than that... I am staying completely out of this because I am way too lazy to type up the 2 pages it will take to express my feelings on this.

Posted on: 13 12 05 06:47 am

From Canada
Quote:

-ll-Buffy-ll- wrote:

No problem

Posted on: 13 12 05 07:33 am

From Canada
Here is what was decided.

Proudwulf, will not be allowed to enter any official theme day, contest, challenge, draw off, or group project here or at BCS.
Any extra priviliges for his user account have been revoked at both here and BCS.
Probation, one more slip up related or not and you are outa here. If we even think you posted someone elses work your gone.

Posted on: 13 12 05 07:42 am

Jr has feelings?

Posted on: 13 12 05 05:46 pm

Ok so the entries so far are as follows. And I will update this as they come in.

Remember, one week left in the draw/off. Due by noon, no exceptions. Thanks. Also, you can't vote for your favorite if you don't participate, so sharpen your pencils and get busy.

Posted on: 13 12 05 05:57 pm

superhero
From Calgary, AB
Level : 13; EXP : 88
HP : 0 / 322
MP : 73 / 17889
before determining a winner you should find out how good their idea is for the next draw off

Posted on: 13 12 05 05:59 pm

The Metal Shinigami (Moderator)
From Kentucky
Level : 52; EXP : 13
HP : 255 / 1278
MP : 1716 / 72326
Quote:

Vincent wrote:
before determining a winner you should find out how good their idea is for the next draw off

LOL that's one way to stack a vote :)

Posted on: 14 12 05 03:59 am

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Quote:

Force95B wrote:
Jr has feelings?

:fu: No.... I just thought that it made me sound like I might give a sh!t... Oh man...

Posted on: 14 12 05 07:43 am

So we have 12 great entries so far.

1. Morgan
2. Ken
3. Marv
4. Outlaw
5. Bio
6. QFX
7. Force
8. DarkWanderer
9. DAGhoul
10. Outlaw #2
11. Starchild
12. Tazman

Scroll down a bit to see the thumbs/links of the pictures. Outlaw asked me a question concerning the rules. There is no set limit to the amount of entries you can have for any one particular contest. Having more than one drawing increases your chances of winning obviously and one could make an arguement of fairness. But the more drawings entered, the more drawings we get to oogle at. So I told him, and now you all, that if you want to submit more than one drawing, go ahead. If any of you have a problem with this and enough people don't like the idea of multiple submissions, I will make it a one picture per contestant challenge.

Posted on: 15 12 05 05:09 pm

Criminal Mastermind
Level : 35; EXP : 92
HP : 0 / 873
MP : 618 / 47295
I'm going to get started on this quickly.

Posted on: 15 12 05 07:48 pm

Criminal Mastermind
Level : 35; EXP : 92
HP : 0 / 873
MP : 618 / 47295
Hey, I just drew a Captain Marvel for the draw off. Here it is: http://heromorph.com/heromorph2/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=6462

Posted on: 15 12 05 08:47 pm

The Metal Shinigami (Moderator)
From Kentucky
Level : 52; EXP : 13
HP : 255 / 1278
MP : 1716 / 72326
When we vote, mine will be done that evening due to work and all lol

Posted on: 15 12 05 11:14 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.