Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
82 user(s) are online (31 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 82

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: PeterCotton-I challenge YOU!!!
Gold Member
From If you don't know by now don't ask!
Level : 29; EXP : 22
HP : 0 / 705
MP : 369 / 40603
Darkwinter999 wrote:
Materchief! You and Peter are dating? When did that happen?!
I have GOT to check up on HM more often, I am completely out of the loop!

This is how I know you are hitting on me, from the comment above, you are attempting to deflect the pain you felt when you had the dillusional thought that Pete and I could have a homosexual relationship like that of Hawk and Blurry! It was my attmept to shock you back to reality with the Blurry comment, and to let you know that it is alright for you to have those feelings for me, everyone does, it is my burden that I must carry. Everyone wants to be with MC!! Admitt it you know you do!

Posted on: 25 06 08 08:34 am
I have a rendezvous with Death, at some disputed barricade, if maybe he should take my hand and lead me into his dark land and close my eyes and quench my breath. I have a rendezvous with death, and my pledged word am true, I have not failed that rende...
Create PDF from Post Print

Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 85063
all these people to play with.....expect new avatar and anks very soon Bwahahahahhaa

Posted on: 25 06 08 08:33 am

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.

Supreme being
From lost somewhere in Northwest Ohio
Level : 26; EXP : 0
HP : 0 / 625
MP : 280 / 36719
Quote:

Masterchief wrote:

This is how I know you are hitting on me, from the comment above, you are attempting to deflect the pain you felt when you had the dillusional thought that Pete and I could have a homosexual relationship like that of Hawk and Blurry! It was my attmept to shock you back to reality with the Blurry comment, and to let you know that it is alright for you to have those feelings for me, everyone does, it is my burden that I must carry. Everyone wants to be with MC!! Admitt it you know you do!

"Paging Dr Sigmund Freud, paging Dr. Freud...Ve haff a patient for You...und He is vun delirious sauerbraten, too!"

Posted on: 25 06 08 11:04 am

Gold Member
Keep it up Wolf and I will tell everyone about the night you and Jr. got drunk and went out chasing sheep and ended up in the same bed together!!
Don't try and deny it Jr. was drunk the other day and told me all about it!

Posted on: 25 06 08 11:11 am
I have a rendezvous with Death, at some disputed barricade, if maybe he should take my hand and lead me into his dark land and close my eyes and quench my breath. I have a rendezvous with death, and my pledged word am true, I have not failed that rende...

deluded narcissist guru (Whateverator)
Level : 41; EXP : 53
HP : 0 / 1013
MP : 907 / 58584
Quote:

Masterchief wrote:
Keep it up Wolf and I will tell everyone about the night you and Jr. got drunk and went out chasing sheep and ended up in the same bed together!!

Hmmmm... sounds suspiciously like transference. I can't tell if it's Wolf, MC, or both.

But Jr seems to be the beneficiary.

Posted on: 25 06 08 11:19 am

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 81950

Jeez... you buncha butt pirates. Isn't this suppose to be a challenge thread? Instead it has become a way for MC to vent all of his fantasies and desires. :shudder: :CamelFucker:

I am just sitting back, minding my own business and here I am getting slung thru the mud again. You boys need to all pack up and move to San Fran... they will welcome you with open arms.

No wonder Pete hasn't chimed in... he must feel like he just walked into the Blue Oyster Club.

Here ya go Roy... another image for your collection to keep you warm at night.

Posted on: 25 06 08 12:00 pm

Supreme being
Quote:

Masterchief wrote:

Yeah?...well, FYI it was MatrixBlur, NOT ME...I was just standing by with a videocam for the results! ('Hawk still owes me payment for that dvd )

Keep it up, and I'll post thos pix of you trying to mate with an old M47 launch unit...friggin' Dragon missiles are real nasty bed partners! ( try it with an old M40 106 recoiless rifle...talk about friction burns!!! )

Posted on: 25 06 08 02:27 pm

Who's f*ing who?
superhero
From the Shadow World
Level : 20; EXP : 50
HP : 0 / 487
MP : 164 / 24384
Quote:
Wolf wrote:(try it with an old M40 106 recoiless rifle...talk about friction burns!!! )

Personal experience?

Posted on: 25 06 08 03:10 pm
No system is perfect. All institutions are corrupt and all future institutions will become corrupt eventually. The imperfection is inherent and cannot be fixed or removed. The imperfection is humanity.

Re: Who's f*ing who?
Supreme being
Quote:

Darkwinter999 wrote:
Quote:
Wolf wrote:(try it with an old M40 106 recoiless rifle...talk about friction burns!!! )

Personal experience?

I'm taking the Fifth Amendent on this one!!!

Posted on: 25 06 08 06:46 pm

Gold Member
Well I have to keep myself occupied since PeterCotton hasn't chimed in yet!
Come on Jr., I am stil keeping all the big secrets safe, liek the time that you stripped down to a speedo and walked around with the tray of babyoil telling all those chicks at the Jenny Craig retreat that you were there to give them free massages...OOOPPS! Sorry Jr., didn't mean to let that one slip.
Or the time you snuck into the...nevermind that one still gives me nightmares!
Wolf, there is too much sand here to get close to one of those pieces man, plus with the temps above 130 over here, that is murder on my sensitive skin, I don't need burns like that!
Hey Hawk did you know that Blurry was cheating on you with Jr.? I thought you had better control of your...What the hell do you call him anyway? Wait maybe I don't wnat to know, nevermind don't tell me!

Posted on: 26 06 08 04:30 am

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box

Camelfucking has really gone to your head.

Posted on: 26 06 08 08:57 am

Gold Member
Just because you have seen a couple of pictures of Soldiers attemping to mount camels do not take that as a national past time over here. Them bastards BITE!!! The one that bit me ended up a BBQ for some hungry people so I got the last laugh. I am including a picture for your entertainment Jr., I hope you enjoy it buddy!

Posted on: 26 06 08 10:58 am

Gold Member
Alright I am hoping that it isn't so but it looks like PeterCotton is a no show, so I am open to anyone else that would be interested in taking his place in the challenge. The only stipulation is that it needs to be 3D, that is why I challenged Pete in the first place, other than that I am open for suggestions.
DarkWinter if you are interested in being a judge I would be happy to have you be on the panel,that is if you still want too. I have set my adult images aside for a bit to work on being a better artist.

Posted on: 30 06 08 09:23 am

Hellfire Club Member
Level : 19; EXP : 69
HP : 0 / 467
MP : 150 / 23252
nothing to see here, move along to the next post.

Posted on: 30 06 08 09:37 am

Hellfire Club Member
From The Muggy Depths of Amerika
Level : 19; EXP : 3
HP : 0 / 450
MP : 139 / 22501
i'm not late! >_> i was held up by zombies coming out of the elevator.

but anyway! yes, masterchief i shall accept thy challenge!

and to make it interrrreeesssstttinng....

latex....FIGHTERS! or more acuratly fetish fighters i think. that should give both of us a fighting chance, eh?

also. to darkwinter...get your mind out of the gutter, young one!

<_< and sorry for taking so long...but them dang blasted zombies weren't gonna kill them selves >_>

EDIT: hokay, i readedd the rules >_< and its still on. i think middle of july should be the deadline, sometime before the 18.
i leave it to mc to pick the judges. again sorry for the delay, but i never even saw this >_<

Posted on: 30 06 08 10:07 am

I be all Zen and shit.

Gold Member
OK since Pete showed up before I could answer Skurges challenge, I propose a three way battle, if ti is alright with both of you? And it shall be latex fetish fighters at 20 paces, since I threw in the latex and Pete threw in the Fetish Fighter, what would you like to throw into the compition Skurge? I think this could be the biggest challenge of HeroMorph history!!! Even bigger than those to bed wetters in the other challenge! So to Pete: Its on like Donkey Kong buddy!! And to Skurge: If Pete doesn't have a problem with a 3 way compition you are welcome to join us. Once everyone has agreed to the rules we will set a completion date and then we will crown the winner "King of Latex" BTW Skurge, what is a Skurge and can I skin it and hang it on the wall next to PeterCottons fuzzy little tail?

Posted on: 30 06 08 10:14 am

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Woooooo-Hooooooo... a fight! Fight...Fight...Fight...Fight...Fight...Fight...Fight...

I look foward to this one. (now that it is on!)

Good luck boys!

Posted on: 30 06 08 10:23 am

Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 85063
Quote:

Masterchief wrote:
I think this could be the biggest challenge of HeroMorph history!!! Even bigger than those to bed wetters in the other challenge!

Mine and Bio's challenge is way bigger then this
And why on earth are you making fun of Daruma and Chilly...what did they ever do to you.

Quote:

Masterchief wrote:
And to Skurge: If Pete doesn't have a problem with a 3 way .... you are welcome to join us.
As Jr would say..... FAGBALLS

Posted on: 30 06 08 10:41 am

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.

Gold Member
Don't worry Hawk, once Bio kicks your lampshade all over the site, Pete and I will be here to...LAUGH AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Posted on: 30 06 08 11:03 am

Hellfire Club Member
Level : 19; EXP : 69
HP : 0 / 467
MP : 150 / 23252
This is a skurge.

http://en.marveldatabase.com/Executioner_(Skurge)

My latex fetish fighters could kick your latex fetish fighters butts any day MC.

IF PC says a three way challenge is fine, Bring it on.

Oh look a Halo helmet

<-- poops in said helmet

Posted on: 30 06 08 11:12 am

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.