Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
Download Section!
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
FanPages

Who's Online
31 user(s) are online (6 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 31

more...
advertisements
Sign up Today!!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users





Small request...
Gold Member
Joined:
2006/5/14 22:22
Posts: 259
Level : 15; EXP : 5
HP : 0 / 351
MP : 86 / 8826
Offline
For all of us too poor to donate and become VIP's, is it possible somehow to at least gain access to Cookie Jar and Hellfire Club pics that are currently in the top 10 for the week?

It's discouraging to get a tease of a thumbnail on the home page only to find you can't se the whole thing.

At least while the pictures are in the CURRENT top 10 and not afterwards would be really nice.

Posted on: 9 07 09 02:12 am
Create PDF from Post Print


Re: Small request...
Hellfire Club Member
Joined:
2007/3/20 20:27
From The Muggy Depths of Amerika
Posts: 419
Level : 19; EXP : 3
HP : 0 / 450
MP : 139 / 10205
Offline
from wut i know from when i got VIP status, its either donate. OR comment 300 times, but that has since changed, so i do not know. my advice would be to pm one of the mods, as they should be able to help ya.


EDIT: editted to make sure it didn't sound like i was saying you needed to donate 300 times, as i'm sure you don't <.< i mean, i'm sure they WOULD like that, but i don't think its that much >.>

Posted on: 9 07 09 04:22 am
_________________
Time steals all, even your money.

I be all Zen and shit.
Create PDF from Post Print


Re: Small request...
Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
Joined:
2003/8/17 11:44
From Canada
Posts: 6663
Level : 56; EXP : 90
HP : 559 / 1397
MP : 2221 / 46299
Offline
Quote:

Krasch wrote:
For all of us too poor to donate and become VIP's, is it possible somehow to at least gain access to Cookie Jar and Hellfire Club pics that are currently in the top 10 for the week?

It's discouraging to get a tease of a thumbnail on the home page only to find you can't se the whole thing.

At least while the pictures are in the CURRENT top 10 and not afterwards would be really nice.


We give out a number of free gold memberships each year. Otherways you can get memberships is to win a monthly challenge or contest. Also we have been know to give people that contribute to the site a great deal, either in art or posts, free gold memberships. People that provide downloads to the download section can ussually get a gold membership out of us if they wanted one.

But not being able to access the pictures of certain thumbnails is sort of the point. It lets people that would otherwise not know that they is more of the site that they don't have access to and we are hoping that the little tease will get people interested in finding out how to get access to them.

Posted on: 9 07 09 10:07 am
_________________
Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.
Create PDF from Post Print


Re: Small request...
Gold Member
Joined:
2006/5/14 22:22
Posts: 259
Level : 15; EXP : 5
HP : 0 / 351
MP : 86 / 8826
Offline
Quote:

Winterhawk wrote:

We give out a number of free gold memberships each year. Otherways you can get memberships is to win a monthly challenge or contest. Also we have been know to give people that contribute to the site a great deal, either in art or posts, free gold memberships. People that provide downloads to the download section can ussually get a gold membership out of us if they wanted one.

But not being able to access the pictures of certain thumbnails is sort of the point. It lets people that would otherwise not know that they is more of the site that they don't have access to and we are hoping that the little tease will get people interested in finding out how to get access to them.


I do see your point, and hopefully I'll have something ready for the download section soon from my current WIP so maybe something will come via that route.

In the meantime, I can just sigh and dream of what may come...

Posted on: 9 07 09 07:35 pm
Create PDF from Post Print


Re: Small request...
Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
Joined:
2004/7/19 8:51
From My Box
Posts: 6768
Level : 57; EXP : 20
HP : 562 / 1405
MP : 2256 / 42758
Offline
Quote:

petercotton wrote:

EDIT: editted to make sure it didn't sound like i was saying you needed to donate 300 times, as i'm sure you don't <.< i mean, i'm sure they WOULD like that, but i don't think its that much >.>


Yes, Actually it is 300 donations of $1 million dollars a pop. Make checks payable to Jr. Thank you for your time and interest in becoming a Gold Member.


Posted on: 9 07 09 11:40 pm
_________________
I'm not drunk...... I'm Scottish!
Yeah OK, I am Drunk...
Create PDF from Post Print


Re: Small request...
Gold Member
Joined:
2006/5/14 22:22
Posts: 259
Level : 15; EXP : 5
HP : 0 / 351
MP : 86 / 8826
Offline
ROFL!

Posted on: 10 07 09 12:58 am
Create PDF from Post Print







Post Reply
Account*
Name   Password   Login
Message:*


You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]