Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
88 user(s) are online (39 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 88

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Work Safe & Family Friendly Heromorph - if you want..
Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 85063
Hi,

Over the years, People have asked us about the adult sections to the site and if there?s an option to turn them off in a user account. We had a recent request for this same thing and really thought about it how to work around our software.

Well we still do not have the ability to make it a user controlled in your accounts. But the admin do have the ability to make the change on your accounts.

So for those of you that does not wish to have access to our adult gallery. You can simply sign up to this thread or send one of the moderators a PM or E-mail and ask us to change your accounts access to the site.

This change is semi-permanent, you would have to request an admin to change it back if you ever changed your mind.

Now this would be completely voluntary and would not change the rule that every member has to be at least 18 years old or more. But for those of you that do not like the adult gallery and have no desire to see it, we can make that happen for you. Or for those of you that surf the site at work regularly and don't want the occasional boob on screen this is an option for you as well. This change would be for the adult content in the adult gallery only and would not effect the fan fiction section. since the two adult content is mixed with regular content for our fan fiction we can not remove the ability to see one with out the other at this point.

So far this isn't an option for gold members as they have a much larger access then the other members that include other sections of the site that may or may not include adult content so I wasn't sure if gold members would like to have a change as well. If you are a gold member please contact me and we can discuss different options.

So again if you want your Heromorph to not have the adult gallery please either reply this thread, send one of the moderators a PM, or E-mail and ask us to change your accounts access to the site.

Thank you

Posted on: 31 08 09 04:17 pm

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: Work Safe & Family Friendly Heromorph - if you want..
Gold Member
From Indiana, yeah, Indiana, stop laughing
Level : 32; EXP : 80
HP : 0 / 795
MP : 491 / 35913
A decent idea there Hawkster. For those who may have li'l ones poking about whilst browsing the net, a family safe environmental option could be good. Hopefully at some point there will be a user control, just to alleviate the workload of you mods from constantly having to update accounts, but for the time being, this is a great option.

Kudos to those who requested it, and to yourself for responding so well!

And no, I'm not opposed to the occasional appearance of bosoms in art, and I didn't just write to kiss @$$...
But I have a Niece and Nephew that, when younger, were all too curious about ...shall I say...anatomical depictions.
So i can see where some families may want this option.

Posted on: 31 08 09 05:15 pm

Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 85063
Thanks,
Not sure how popular it is going to be, but you never know.
It may be a big Hit. I also wanted to note, that there is no reason why a person can't have two account. For example DrukenDragon & DrunkenDragon-Work that way you can surf adult gallery free if you want and people still know who you be.

Posted on: 1 09 09 12:34 pm

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.
Create PDF from Post Print

Gold Member
From Indiana, yeah, Indiana, stop laughing
Level : 32; EXP : 80
HP : 0 / 795
MP : 491 / 35913
Ahh, Hawk, ever the salesman.
Multiple accounts could mean potential multiple monetary contributions, eh?
More potential HMDC customers...etc.
I see how your mind works, you Conniving Capitalistic Cannuck!

Just kidding, WH!

A feature like that is definitely worth paying for.
(And I know donations are voluntary, too. Although it would be cool if more of the great artists out there would join this awesome community and share some of their work, too!)
I never even thought about setting up an SFW account.

Great suggestion.

Posted on: 2 09 09 03:29 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.