Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
90 user(s) are online (40 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 90

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Fantastic Four Poser figures
vigilante
Level : 1; EXP : 21
HP : 0 / 5
MP : 1 / 230
To whom this may concern
I am seeking Fantastic four Poser figures, ideally utilizing James and Jessi from from Poser 6 or 7. I thought I had post this request a few days ago on Heromorph and received a reply about about replacing the skin jpg and paint it blue then apply the FF logo. I can no longer find that post. This has worked to a degree. For some reason in the past when I attempted this updating the image in photoshop and then saving as a jpg and replacing the original modified image, it updated the image on the figure. However when I tried this recently. It did not update the image and POSER would not allow me to remove the old image.

If I have to accept applying an image of the Fantastic Four uniform directly on the skin image, then I will accept that. However I would like make the uniform to have a thickness. Is there a way to make a "cat suit" from the skin image? or make painted skin image thing appear to have thickness.

I had acquires some FREE poser figures from Animation.com. One of those figures the THING at http://www.animotions.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=FreeStuff&file=index&do=showgall&gid=5&offset=96
It had to just recently downloaded the basic figure but not image/ Thing Bump2.jpg. It has the basic shape of the THING. It works well except for missing skin image. I assume I need a template of one of the POSER 5 figures. I did a web search but had no luck. I tried go back adn re-downlaoding it again. However now the links are invalid

As aside note it poses well so long as you only use POSER 5 poses. Whereas if I select other POSER figures they seem to pose well if I select POSER 6 or Poser 4 or 5 poses.

Any help would be appreciated

Noppie
www.angrydogpress.net

Fantastic Four Poser at Animation.com they too have invalid links
http://www.animotions.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=FreeStuff&file=index&do=showgall&gid=5&offset=36

Posted on: 2 11 09 03:51 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: Fantastic Four Poser figures
vigilante
Level : 1; EXP : 21
HP : 0 / 5
MP : 1 / 230
One of my first attempts as skin painted thingabob

www.angrydogpress.net/SusanThingDoom.jpg

The FREE THING minus it bump

www.angrydogpress.net/THINGForum.jpg

Posted on: 2 11 09 05:33 pm