Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
82 user(s) are online (36 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 82

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

V4 Red Sonja help?
Gold Member
From Lima, OH
Level : 20; EXP : 41
HP : 0 / 485
MP : 162 / 22711
Been searching for days now and I simply can't find any armor for V4 that even resembles Red Sonja's chainmail bikini. I was wondering if anybody might know where I could find something like that. I used to have a perfect set of identical, if unofficial, Red Sonja armor for V3 before I had the virus wipe my system, and now I can't even remember who distributed it or what it was called. I'll continue searching, but if anyone can help in my search it'd be appreciated.

Posted on: 26 04 10 06:23 pm

Re: V4 Red Sonja help?
Gold Member
Level : 3; EXP : 31
HP : 0 / 57
MP : 7 / 2392
Hey, while I don't have this figure; but head over to DAZ and look up that new she-freak as she has a set of pristine/bloody chainmail bikini type armor that also fits V4.

I'm thinking it's just a MAT file; but I don't remember the name of it (and there aren't many things for V4 she-freak so it'll be easy to spot).

Hope that helps,
Uncle Sickey

Posted on: 6 05 10 08:39 am
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: V4 Red Sonja help?
Gold Member
From Lima, OH
Level : 20; EXP : 41
HP : 0 / 485
MP : 162 / 22711
I actually found exactly what I was looking for last night, and it was completely by accident. I did a search for loin cloth on www.sharecg.com in an effort to find more outfits for my Conan figure, as I am planning on doing a full comic miniseries starring him and my White Archer figure, and one of the first things to show up in the results was a perfect texture for a set I believe is sold on renderosity called Deathbringer. I'll be working with it tonight and posting soon.

Posted on: 12 05 10 07:21 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.