Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
116 user(s) are online (36 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 116

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

I need help remembering
mutant
Level : 13; EXP : 18
HP : 0 / 304
MP : 66 / 17280
Several years ago the Sci-Fi Channel had a series that took place in the far far future. The characters were a dweeby janitor type, scared of his own shadow, a girl who was genetically a mix of sex slave and carnivore worm(I think) and a re-animated dead guy who had blades he could fire from his wrists.

It was some of the most original writing I've seen and the effects were very well done. I really enjoyed it and I'd like to find it again but I can't remember the name of the show.

Posted on: 6 10 10 08:26 pm

Re: I need help remembering
Wizard of Lasagna (Mod)
From From the Other Side of the Ocean
Level : 45; EXP : 33
HP : 221 / 1108
MP : 1153 / 54785
Quote:

B4tm4n wrote:
Several years ago the Sci-Fi Channel had a series that took place in the far far future. The characters were a dweeby janitor type, scared of his own shadow, a girl who was genetically a mix of sex slave and carnivore worm(I think) and a re-animated dead guy who had blades he could fire from his wrists.

It was some of the most original writing I've seen and the effects were very well done. I really enjoyed it and I'd like to find it again but I can't remember the name of the show.

Was it Lexx?

Posted on: 7 10 10 06:33 am
Create PDF from Post Print

mutant
Could be...let me check. Thanks

Posted on: 7 10 10 07:11 am

mutant
Yes. That's it!!! Loved that show.

Posted on: 7 10 10 07:33 am

Arch Nemesis
Level : 32; EXP : 56
HP : 0 / 789
MP : 482 / 47270
LEXX. Great Show! Especially the middle episodes

Posted on: 7 10 10 09:41 am
Create PDF from Post Print

Gold Member
From Lima, OH
Level : 20; EXP : 41
HP : 0 / 485
MP : 162 / 22715
LOL! I thought I was the only person who enjoyed LEXX. Especially the episode titled "Brigadoom". It's the one that really drew me into the series, and the Brunen G battle song sticks in my head still, after all these years. I've seen every episode, so I really wish I coulda caught this question when it was first asked. . .I woulda been able to answer it immediately.

Thanks for reminding me. . .time to break out the old DVD collection again, I think.

Posted on: 16 10 10 11:05 pm

Gold Member
From Lima, OH
Level : 20; EXP : 41
HP : 0 / 485
MP : 162 / 22715
FYI to any fans of the show or those who may be interested in seeing it, the second season is currently available for instant watching through Netflix, for those who are able to stream to your TV.

I know, you're saying, "why would I want to start with the second season?" Well, with this particular show, the second season was REALLY the first regular season. Season 1 took the form of 4 made for TV movies that aired on Showtime in the U.S. under the name "Tales From A Parallel Universe", and they weren't very good. The necessary backstory is given in the first episode of the regular series, and trust me, it's all you really need to see from those original movies.

Posted on: 18 10 10 04:07 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.