Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
59 user(s) are online (33 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 59

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

SOPA
sidekick
From The pit of unexplored and unused characters
Level : 6; EXP : 75
HP : 0 / 143
MP : 20 / 6563
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/33243-top-11-reasons-he-wont-review-digimon

In this link was my first notice of what the Stop Online Piracy Act is. After the short video that shows what the internet (or the charred and empty husk it will become) would look like if something like this passes.

Let's face it. Marvel and DC don't want to improve their business models. DC just keeps jumping on company wide retcons and Crises, and Marvel retains Jeph Loeb and ROb Liefeld. I'm afraid of what will happen to this site if this passes.

After you enter the URL shown above, you will be taken to a page with 2 videos. Under the videos, there are a lot of informative links that will tell you pretty much anything you need to know about this frightening issue. THere is also a petition for you to sign if you want to raise your voice against this.

If you haven't heard of SOPA on the news, I didn't either.

Posted on: 21 11 11 11:16 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.