Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
83 user(s) are online (30 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 83

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Check it out - Unlimited Evil
Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 85131
Hey everyone,

Check out Darth's pauls comic book - Unlimited Evil.

http://heromorph.com/heromorph2/modules/sections3/index.php?op=viewarticle&artid=21

Enjoy

Posted on: 23 12 12 10:49 am

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: Check it out - Unlimited Evil
Shaper of Worlds
From Matteson, Il
Level : 47; EXP : 34
HP : 231 / 1158
MP : 1303 / 67900
first of all i want to congratulate Paul for finishing this book. i remember seeing his first few pages wayy back when and applaud your efforts at presenting a rather enjoyable story. You took the time to present a lot of information to set up the story arc even if some of the dialogue was a bit long-winded. i must admit i was a bit overwhelmed by all the characters you debuted in this issue but while that was a good thing, you did little to introduce them to the audience. at the end of the day, the only one i could truly remember was Nova. And during the opening battle i had no idea who the good guys were and who the villains were. There's a couple other things i would suggest but just minor nits. It was a good read and i look forward to the next issue.

Posted on: 9 01 13 08:26 pm

Criminal Mastermind
From St. Petersburg, FL
Level : 35; EXP : 5
HP : 0 / 851
MP : 581 / 48021
Thanks for the open and honest critique Star. This whole comic has been a huge learning experience for me, and since it's my first major comic effort I am indeed learning from my mistakes, such as how you pointed out that I've thrown probably way too many characters into it without letting anyone really get a feel for who is who. Unfortunately, the next issue will have even more characters introduced, but I shall take your suggestions to heart and try not to overwhelm and will try to rein things back a bit if I can so that each of the characters are more memorable and it's clear which side everyone is on. I am glad to read from you that the story reads good overall though and that you are looking forward to the next issue.

Posted on: 10 01 13 06:15 am

From United States
Level : 56; EXP : 3
HP : 275 / 1375
MP : 2121 / 71440
It's about damned time you put it all together for the comic section! I think I enjoyed this even more the 2nd time around. ... although part of that may be my new larger monitor so now I can see what things actually are supposed to look like. I think Star really brings up an important point and one I probably would've missed in my enthusiasm. Because I'm familiar with your biosheets, I knew all these characters to some degree. I hadn't even considered how you were throwing all these new characters into the story because they weren't so new to me. It really is better form not to presume your audience is familiar with the characters. So I can see where one might be confused by your dizzying array of heroes and villains. Still. doing comics ain't easy and you've started some really epic storyline here. It's a very ambitious effort and in large part a successful one. Good job! Keep going!!

Posted on: 14 01 13 05:45 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.