Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
77 user(s) are online (38 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 77

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Movie
Super Into SuperGirl (HFC)
From The Better Island Of New Zealand
Level : 18; EXP : 72
HP : 0 / 443
MP : 135 / 25963
So who out there is excited to see the new TMNT movie? I don't know about you but I'm not looking forward to it all that much. Don't get me wrong I loved the 80s movies, I grew up with them. But lets start at the start, Michael Bay nope, just look at Transformers, Megan Fox as April O'Neil (or any character) nope. She may have great boobs and a nice ass but not the greatest face and she doesn't seem to smile,theres more to a women than T and A, also acting helps. Would have loved to see Jennifer Lawrence as April, I could believe she could kick ass along side the Turtles. Shredder not a Japanese man, nope. And then there was the Turtles being aliens bit, I waited on that one and they have changed that or revealed that the ooze is alien. We did get a glimpse of what the Turtles would look like with toy pictures and again I waited until official picture/trailer was out. But now the trailer is out, yes not much is shown fighting wise but we finally saw the turtles and oh dear god I don't like it. I've watched it few time hoping it get s better but still finish with disappointment.

Anyway what do you fellow Heromorphers think?

As a side note, has anyone read the comics? I would like to read some of them to see where it all begin but what stories/collections are the best?

Trailer for those who havent seen it
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer

Posted on: 3 04 14 02:38 am

Re: TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Movie
The Metal Shinigami (Moderator)
From Kentucky
Level : 52; EXP : 13
HP : 255 / 1278
MP : 1716 / 72336
I am going to give it a go. When I first heard the space turtle concept i was like you on that. But after seeing this there is hope, because with the mutant idea back that lraves hope they went with his first idea for a storyline that included bebop and rocksteady

Posted on: 3 04 14 04:14 am

Herald
From halfway between limbo and purgatory
Level : 29; EXP : 95
HP : 0 / 723
MP : 392 / 43672
Like DW, I''ll give it a go..but I'm not too thrilled about it. First off, there's the origins. That's all been changed. Sure they aren't alien like the first draft of the script (much to many a fan's relief) but they changed everything. Seriously... Shredder... white??? And the turtles are created by April's dad and The Shredder before he becomes the villian... wait, what?

Secondly, I'm not overly thrilled with the look either. Particularly in the face. In the trailer where Mikey takes off the mask I was instantly remind of a Goomba from the ill-fated "Super Mario" movie in the early 90s. Could be coincidence, could be an omen, whose to say?

I am relieved however, to see that Bay is producing this one and not directing it. Even still, judging by the trailer, Bay had his influences.

Meh, I'm still going to give it a go though, only not bothering with the theater. I'll wait until some swashbuckler uploads it.

Posted on: 3 04 14 07:07 am

The Metal Shinigami (Moderator)
From Kentucky
Level : 52; EXP : 13
HP : 255 / 1278
MP : 1716 / 72336
Agreed Darque. I have better things to see in the theatre. Godzilla
X-men: Days of Future Past
Amazing Spider-Man 2
Captain America 2

Posted on: 3 04 14 09:09 am

Herald
From Residing Philadelpihia, From New Jersey
Level : 35; EXP : 19
HP : 0 / 854
MP : 587 / 36286
I'm gonna have to go in a different direction.

1st off just to see the TMNT on the big screen and not cartoon is something I'm up for. I think that judging y the trailer, we are gonna have to go open minded with it. I mean I can't even remember what the Transformers used to look like in the 90's. Mike seems like is gonna have his hilarious attitude. They are big, so I'm guessing there is gonna be some hard kicking action packed fights, look at how good the transformers look while fighting. Megan Fox, I really don't know why the dislike, me personally like Megan she is one hot babe... I haven't really seen her in any other movie other than Transformers and that awesome music video Love The Way you lie. So I really want to see this one....

Posted on: 3 04 14 04:24 pm

Herald
From halfway between limbo and purgatory
Level : 29; EXP : 95
HP : 0 / 723
MP : 392 / 43672
Fox was also in the horror flick "Jennifer's Body". I don't dislike her persay, but I definitely don't think she looks the part of April O'Neil.

Posted on: 5 04 14 09:03 am

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.