Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
61 user(s) are online (18 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 61

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Fantastic Four-my GOD...
Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 81700
****Spoiler alert**** Maybe... Kind of... not really... you need to read to save yourself 100 minutes of your life.

What a piece of sh!t. This movie started off with me thinking it was going to be pretty cool. Reed as a young kid was the best part of this movie. All 15 minutes of it. Then it spun out of control down into a pile of "What the F**K" mixed with "Did they really think this was a good Idea" followed with "Tim Story's Michael Chiklis' 'Thing's' rubber rock suit was so much better than the pile of Nerd candies they threw together to make this Thing. And when I say "Thing" I am not really talking about the character... More so, the the "Thing" that they tried to pass off as "Thing".
The movie was 1:30 long and you got to see the Fantastic Fudge Pack in action for 10 minutes of the entire movie. And that "Action" was muddy and pathetic. Dr. Doom can kill people by looking at them and this group of morons, that rely on special suits to contain their powers, take him out? Not buying it. And that douche of a director, John Trank, would have been better off killing everyone off because this movie was so bad that there had better not be a sequel or even another re-boot. Let them all die in piece. Jessica Alba should be proud that this movie made her performance in Fantastic Four look like she was snubbed for an Academy Award.
The rest of this abomination was worn out back story that was re-written horribly. You cannot re-write the creation of a group and slap a few special effects around it and call it a movie. For goodness sake, Sue Richards wasn't even on the trip and was "Infected". How and why? OH yeah... because we need her for the story.
I said it on Facebook. If you want to watch an entertaining movie that has cheesy lines and a really crappy "Thing" due yourself a favor and watch Roger Corman's 1994 non-release of the Fantastic Four. At least it has a story and was entertaining.
This FF, do not spend the money going to the theater. If Netflix offers to send it to you for free, cancel your membership and change your address. It is that bad.

You all know that I always say that the next upcoming superhero movie is going to suck. I say it about them all and have always been proven wrong (Which I expect). I didn't say a word about this movie because I had huge hopes... so, I didn't say it was going to suck and boy did it. It sucked like a $1.50 whore at a donkey show.

What were your thoughts? HA.

Posted on: 13 08 15 09:51 am

Re: Fantastic Four-my GOD...
Fanboy Extraordinaire
From MiddleOfNowhere, Ohio
Level : 39; EXP : 52
HP : 0 / 963
MP : 795 / 53485
I was only kidding in my Fanboy/MJ pic when I said the new FF movie couldn't be worse than the Roger Corman version. Shows you what I know, huh?

Posted on: 13 08 15 05:18 pm

Re: Fantastic Four-my GOD...
The Great Eternal Dragon
From Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
Level : 67; EXP : 48
HP : 664 / 1662
MP : 3750 / 97778
I was wanting to see this and not really paying any attention to critics and other peoples cause they were not comic book people.
SSoooo Now I really don't know what to do.
There were peoples that weren't so big on Ant-Man either but in Truth I found it equal to or better than Avenges#2 "Age of Ultron" and here I was wondering why though Ant-Man why Hope had a Janet Van Dyne hair doo.
Then the egg the credits were Dad gives Hope the New Wasp Suit.
That's good I like Evangeline Lily and I think she will make a good Wasp for up coming Movies.

Posted on: 13 08 15 11:33 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.