Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
85 user(s) are online (32 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 85

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

HermorphIcons
Official Award
From Mammoth Mountain
Level : 53; EXP : 33
HP : 261 / 1308
MP : 1834 / 70464

Hello Boyz and Gilrz.

So... The Best Of 2017 has come to an end with some pretty awesome images and choices.

Congrats to all who participate in the Event and to all who made it possible by creating and posting such fantastic and mindblowing art at HeroMorph.

We Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Moving on... We have a new Theme (Abluee) and with that also a few changes. You will see them in the coming months depending on my minions spare time. One don't really find good help this days anymore.

But while this new theme was being created, I noticed we had/have some pretty vulgar social icons. Just take a look at the ones in our footer:

And then it came to me, Heromoprh is a place with so many talented people around that we can come up with something better looking... So, how about a challenge among our fellow heromorphers to see what they can came up with?

So, for the February Challenge, your mission, if you decide to accept it, is to make some Social Icons (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc...), using Heromorph as theme.

You can use Lady Heromorph or any of the site's characters and you can make as many icons as you want, you can make as a set or just one...
It can be just for one Social site where Lady Hermorph as an account or for any other you know, even if we don't have an account there.

If you want, you can also create some fanpages headers (for Facebook and Google +) to go along with the icons.
When posting your works, post them as .png files and put on the title: "your name's Heromorph Icons: icon/set name".

Go nuts.

The winner will be the one we gonna use his icons at Heromorph new theme... or any other theme my minions create in the future.

The prize will be a personalized rank, Gold Membership (if the winner it's not already one) and full credit for the icons used in the footer section.

Posted on: 1 02 18 02:27 pm

Re: HermorphIcons
The Great Eternal Dragon
From Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
Level : 67; EXP : 48
HP : 664 / 1662
MP : 3750 / 97778
Yeah I like them and have used the Middle one a few times now!

Posted on: 1 02 18 06:47 pm

The Great Eternal Dragon
I'm still not sure if I got this right but are you looking for something like this?

Posted on: 7 02 18 09:22 pm

The Great Eternal Dragon
So the last one was right so here is another!

Posted on: 8 02 18 06:10 pm

The Metal Shinigami (Moderator)
From Kentucky
Level : 52; EXP : 13
HP : 255 / 1278
MP : 1716 / 72122
A terrific Twitter.

Side note: Lady H, is there a size limit you are looking for on these?

Posted on: 8 02 18 06:21 pm

The Great Eternal Dragon
Here's another for the g+ Icon one.

Posted on: 8 02 18 09:36 pm

Official Award
From Mammoth Mountain
Level : 53; EXP : 33
HP : 261 / 1308
MP : 1834 / 70464
Quote:

Dark Wanderer wrote:
Side note: Lady H, is there a size limit you are looking for on these?

Dark Wanderer, the size limit of our galleries. IF we have enough submissions to pick a winner and we end up using any on Heromorph, we will resize them to our needs anyway.

DragonDack, your first icon got the idea correctly but not the right place to post it IF you want to enter the challenge... the other ones although nice looking and creative ( I really like the last one ), don't comply with the challenge requirements:

As I said on my first post:

Quote:

You can use Lady Heromorph or any of the site's characters and you can make as many icons as you want, you can make as a set or just one...
It can be just for one Social site where Lady Hermorph as an account or for any other you know, even if we don't have an account there.

If you want, you can also create some fanpages headers (for Facebook and Google +) to go along with the icons.
When posting your works, post them as .png files and put on the title: "your name's Heromorph Icons: icon/set name".

I think it goes without saying that any entries should be posted at any of our galleries: Regular or Gold.

Posted on: 9 02 18 01:39 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.