Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
73 user(s) are online (33 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 73

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

help
i'm not good at artistic things but i greatly enjoy and appreciate the work done here at heromorph. if i provided some pictures of my friends could someone manip them into heroes?

Posted on: 17 03 06 07:24 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: help
only one outLAW... beware of imitations.
Level : 14; EXP : 60
HP : 0 / 340
MP : 81 / 18315
Uhm I guess as long as the models (your friends) are 18+ of age and conform to the posting policies.

I guess the next thing would be what heroes or villains would you like them to become? That way folks around here can pick and choose the characters they'd more like to work with or ones they're already good at.

Posted on: 17 03 06 07:28 pm

Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 85063
the only other question I would have for you is are your friends really hot chicks that are 18 or older and willing to pose bare ass naked?

If the answer to my question is yes. then the answer to your question will be a yes

Posted on: 17 03 06 07:41 pm

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.

Your Reality Credit Card
Level : 26; EXP : 68
HP : 0 / 642
MP : 297 / 34865
For me they don't have to be naked, underwear or swimwear will do.

But they do have to be pictures that are taken well and decent image quality.
No crappy little snaps taken with the family camera - too difficult to make the end product look good.

Posted on: 17 03 06 08:10 pm

The Metal Shinigami (Moderator)
From Kentucky
Level : 52; EXP : 13
HP : 255 / 1278
MP : 1716 / 72347
Give us more information as to what you are looking for, there are people here that may help you with your request, but keep in mind that if they say no, don't push it.

Posted on: 20 03 06 03:28 am

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 81950
And you want these done for free? Where is Shade when you need him to go off on a great rant about people wanting free stuff....

Posted on: 20 03 06 07:39 am

Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 85063
Shade took his testicles and left. I haven't seen him post anything in a long time. But I can quote him for you.

Quote:

Shade wrote:
Hi guys, I go by Shade. I'm a 36 year old retired pro hula dancer. I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some FREE, can't stress the word 'free' enough, manips and/or art of half Black/half Canadian women getting hit in the head with a rubber mallet while getting molested by extra-dimensional LaCrosse players who have balloons for arms?

My artistic preferences are eccentric, yes, but at least I'm not asking for pics of chicks farting, because that's just weird.

Thanks for any FREE art/manips.

NOTE: For those lacking senses of humor, this post was dipped in batter and fried in sarcasm, poking light-hearted fun at those who want stuff for free on the site.

Quote:

Shade wrote:
LOL Yeah, the thread was really just to poke fun at a situation I went through recently here where I had someone repeatedly PMing me asking for my site URL and e-mail and then they finally asked me to... get this... e-mail them ALL of my art I had scanned and saved, and they wanted me to do this for free.

Funny thing was that I responded with "LOL I'm not taking half my day to send you scans of all my art for free. You crazy? I have CDs that I sell that have my art on them. If you want one, it's $20." Then, surprise, surprise, I get no response.

Cheap ####s. And this happens a lot. People showing intense enthusiasm about my work and claiming they want to hire me, then I give them a reasonable quote, way under industry rates, and then they, unsurprisingly, lose the ability to respond.

Do these people think I can pay my bills by doing work for them for nothing? #### that. Come and mow my lawn, build me a shed or wash my car for a month if you can't pay with cash. This is capitalism, baby. I'm not a bar and I don't give credit.

It's like, if you want me to do something for you, that's fine. I WANT money in return. I mean, is that unreasonable? There's so many cheap ####s running around thinking they're entitled to get stuff for nothing. If you're one of those people, you can blow me. Repeatedly.

Posted on: 20 03 06 09:17 am

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.

The Metal Shinigami (Moderator)
From Kentucky
Level : 52; EXP : 13
HP : 255 / 1278
MP : 1716 / 72347
LOL even in spirit that is still funny :)

Posted on: 20 03 06 10:32 am

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 81950
Ahhhhhh... god bless that kid... keeping it real....

Posted on: 20 03 06 08:16 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.