Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
93 user(s) are online (31 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 93

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Star Wars... In Concert
Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 82018
HOLY Crap....

I just got home from "Star Wars in Concert" (and then went out afterward) and I have to say that it was the best damn show I have ever seen. It was amazing to watch clips of Star Wars and watch a live symphony play the music. Simply amazing. I wanted the sheet music for the choir that did the vocal to see what they were actually singing.
My favorite part was when all these tuxedo clad musicians broke out and played the cantina music. There were two people dressed as jedis sitting on a corner set of seats and during the cantina music, they jumped up and started dancing. I laughed until I cried.
WOW.

Have you had the chance to go see it? If you have the chance to see it in you city, you had better pony up the $65 bucks and go see it. It will bring you back to your child hood and make you fall in love with the movies all over again. It was also awesome to be able to get within a pane of glass from the costumes and characters that were on display. Neat shtuff!!!!

I laughed as I walked the halls before the show. You could hear the generation gap in the two sets of movies. The old foggies, like me, were talking about how it was a shock that Darth Vader was Luke's father... while the young whipper-snappers were talking about how it shocked them that Anakin turned into Darth Paul....Errr... Darth Vader!

Man, it was an absolute visual and audio orgasm. (can I say that here? )

If you have no clue what I am talking about... here is the link.

http://www.starwarsinconcert.com/

Although I wrote a novel about this event... I am still speechless about it. It was fantastic.

Posted on: 7 06 10 12:18 am

Re: Star Wars... In Concert
Criminal Mastermind
From St. Petersburg, FL
Level : 35; EXP : 5
HP : 0 / 851
MP : 581 / 48014
Quote:

JrMcDeath wrote:
HOLY Crap....

I just got home from "Star Wars in Concert" (and then went out afterward) and I have to say that it was the best damn show I have ever seen. It was amazing to watch clips of Star Wars and watch a live symphony play the music. Simply amazing. I wanted the sheet music for the choir that did the vocal to see what they were actually singing.
My favorite part was when all these tuxedo clad musicians broke out and played the cantina music. There were two people dressed as jedis sitting on a corner set of seats and during the cantina music, they jumped up and started dancing. I laughed until I cried.
WOW.

Have you had the chance to go see it? If you have the chance to see it in you city, you had better pony up the $65 bucks and go see it. It will bring you back to your child hood and make you fall in love with the movies all over again. It was also awesome to be able to get within a pane of glass from the costumes and characters that were on display. Neat shtuff!!!!

I laughed as I walked the halls before the show. You could hear the generation gap in the two sets of movies. The old foggies, like me, were talking about how it was a shock that Darth Vader was Luke's father... while the young whipper-snappers were talking about how it shocked them that Anakin turned into Darth Paul....Errr... Darth Vader!

Man, it was an absolute visual and audio orgasm. (can I say that here? )

If you have no clue what I am talking about... here is the link.

http://www.starwarsinconcert.com/

Although I wrote a novel about this event... I am still speechless about it. It was fantastic.

Finally got to go and witness this myself this weekend when it came back on tour to SA, and I agree with everything Jr. says above. [How the heck did he know that I was Vader though... ]

Posted on: 7 06 10 12:56 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.