Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
66 user(s) are online (29 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 66

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Online Comics
Criminal Mastermind
From St. Petersburg, FL
Level : 35; EXP : 5
HP : 0 / 851
MP : 581 / 47830
O.K. so besides posting my web comic, "Unlimited Evil" here, it's mainly posted at the web comics hosting site Drunk Duck. However, in order to do a bit of free advertising for it, I've also submitted it to a variety of web comics listing sites. Most of them have done great for getting page views to the comic, but one in particular just doesn't seem to work and that is onlinecomics.net. It just seems to be a dead site. It never accepted my submission for my comic although it said it would after 3-4 days, and it's been months since I've submitted it. I sent an e-mail to them and got no response. This problem, among others having to do with anything newly added or updated on the site seems to not be accepted and no responses seem to be given whenever anyone asks for help. So, I guess what I'm getting at here has anyone here used that site and had the same problems? Is it just a defunct site and they're too lazy to take it down?

Posted on: 20 08 10 10:16 am

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.