Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
84 user(s) are online (42 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 84

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

I'm moving back to Florida!
Criminal Mastermind
From St. Petersburg, FL
Level : 35; EXP : 5
HP : 0 / 851
MP : 581 / 47974
My wife recently got a full-time job as a marketing professor at a college in Florida, which is where we used to live before having to move to Texas five years ago. So, now we are in the process of packing everything up and getting the house ready to sell. She's already there, but I have to wait for the sale until I can go with our 3 kids. Thankfully I have my mother-in-law?s help! LOL! Anyway, that means that although I want to try and do some more artwork and have some more stuff posted by the end of this month, and also have some stuff posted for January, I'm just not sure if I can accomplish that. So, Page 26 of my comic might be the last thing for a while, or if I'm lucky it might not, we?ll see.

Posted on: 7 12 10 10:03 am

Re: I'm moving back to Florida!
Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 81950
I guess a Congrats is in order on the move and your wife's job! But I sure as hell don't like the idea of having to pack up everything and move. BUt I am just lazy like that!

Posted on: 7 12 10 11:02 am

Criminal Mastermind
From St. Petersburg, FL
Thanks Jr. Well, the wife and I got most of the packing done already, now all I really have to do is keep the house clean and take care of the kids with the help of Grandma, like I mentioned in my previous post. I will see my wife again in a couple of weeks for Christmas at least, along with my parents and brother who are coming to visit, so that's another plus. However, then once the house does get sold, the rest of the stuff that hasn't been packed and the big furniture has to go, which is not something I'm looking forward to, so I agree with you there about not liking that sort of thing and being lazy about it.

Posted on: 8 12 10 06:31 am

Criminal Mastermind
From St. Petersburg, FL
Update 4-13-11 After four months of trying to sell our house we finally did it, and I am moving out of my house on May 5th, (Sorry, I don't have a Cinco de Mayo themed character to mark the occasion, LOL!). Since our children still have to finish the school year though, the kids and I are just moving in with our in-laws until June, but all of our stuff is getting put into storage until we can move into a new house in Florida. This includes my computer with my scanner and graphics programs. I will still have access to computers for checking in and whatnot online, but just not anything that will allow me to continue with the comic. I will instead be using the time to at the very least catch up on the redrawing of the older pages that I want to fix up and in drawing the next chapters to be posted sometime later, but not until July or August at the earliest.

Posted on: 13 04 11 11:13 am

Criminal Mastermind
From St. Petersburg, FL
Update: 06-10-11 The kids are now out of school, our stuff has been delivered to our new house in FL, and my wife has moved in. Today was my last day at my job, and on Wednesday the 15th the kids and I board a plane and will be on our way.

Posted on: 10 06 11 06:06 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.