Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
64 user(s) are online (13 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 64

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

TMNT A La Michael Bay...
Herald
From Residing Philadelpihia, From New Jersey
Level : 35; EXP : 19
HP : 0 / 854
MP : 587 / 36272
Bump
Are you gonna watch TMNT a la Michael Bay?

pollcode.com free polls 

Posted on: 3 05 13 08:51 pm

Re: TMNT A La Michael Bay...
Criminal Mastermind
From St. Petersburg, FL
Level : 35; EXP : 5
HP : 0 / 851
MP : 581 / 47953
Since my kids have now become big TMNT fans w/ the lastest Nick toon version, and I've been a fan since the beginning, yeah we're probably going to end up seeing it in theaters. I wouldn't worry about Bay, he's only producing, not directing, & I've heard recently that all that "alien reptile fighter" stuff isn't true. They've hired Kevin Eastman to help w/ the script & if anything all the alien stuff that's been mentioned w/ their origins has only to do w/ the involvement of Krang (singular)/Kraang (plural) or the Utroms (or whatever they decide to call the little brain aliens from demension x this time around). Which if you really think about it is just another adaptation of the same old storyline, so nothing to really get worked up about. The turtles won't be aliens, just be created by alien mutagen like always.

Posted on: 4 05 13 04:27 am

Herald
by has officially stated the they will not be aliens... Yeah and the alien related stuff is the ooze and crang...

Posted on: 4 05 13 01:49 pm

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 81916
The statement that follow are the express written opinions of ME. The views are not shared by Heromorph or the Moderators. If you are offended. Sweet!

TMNT was horrible when I was growing up. The movie made me want to stick a dull Popsicle stick in my eyes... and just when I thought I would NEVER have to deal with another douche-bag turtle... Thank you Michael Bay for being the Movie re-maker.

OK, here we go. "HI! I am Michael Bay ("Hi MICHAEL"!!) and I will slap my name on any worthless POS re-make and take credit for them. All I have to do is take the original story, add gore, and BAM. Its original.

A Nightmare on Elm Street:
SUCK OOOHHH... Kelly Leak from the Bad News Bears was Freddie. Jackie Haley was a great Rorschach... But horrible as Freddie.

Friday the 13th:
What number is this Friday the 13th? Is it the second or third that is the "Beginning". "I have an idea... lets have a bunch of kids go to a summer camps and get hunt down by a crazy dude." "They made that... 15 time, it is called 'Friday the 13th". "Cool... lets put my name on it!"

The Hitcher:
No... simply... NO.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning:
Again, ANOTHER worn out show about Leather Face. It doens't matter if it is the Beginning... it is still people getting chopped up by crazy inbreeders. YAWN... seen it. The Hills Have Eyes was scarier than this pooh on a reel.

The Amityville Horror:
I should have given up on Michael Bay after this movie... holy shit... really. COME ON!!!!

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre:
HELL YEAH!!!!!!! Jessica Biel.
HELL NO... I do have to admit that Mrs. Timberlake really is not a great actress. But this movie made the poor girl look like... well, I almost thought that her looks couldn't save her.

SOOOO... now you know my opinions on Mr.Bay and his ability to re-make perfectly good movies and turn them into dribble. Even a turd like the original TMNT is going to be even worse once he is done with it.
If he couldn't make Megan Fox look hot in slow motion, I would have begun to think this dude really needs to be run out of Hollywood.

I will not sit back, grab my adult beverage, and let all you Turtle nerds bash me.

Posted on: 17 05 13 01:42 pm

Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 85029
Quote:

JrMcDeath wrote:
TMNT was horrible when I was growing up. The movie made me want to stick a dull Popsicle stick in my eyes...

now I know what to get you for christmas.

Posted on: 17 05 13 04:27 pm

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.
Create PDF from Post Print

Herald
Commend things that made these movies favorites in my opinion, to me that is, favorites to me....

Nightmare on Elm Street - 1st time I say breast on TV.
Friday the 13th - 2nd time I say breast on TV.

Freddy Cruegar Vs Jason - Gave me wrestling and Comedy.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre - Made me want to see Jessica Biel as a wrestler.

But I must say above all - Tombraider - Turned me into a Angelina Jolie freak, started seeing her in every Tombraider game there after.

Preferred her in Transformers, Jennifer's Body, TMNT ReBoot, Batman, X-Men, Superman, where ever there was a Chick super hero. except replacing Michelle Rodríguez, even though she dies in all her movies, it seems that they are bringing her back to life in every movie...

Posted on: 17 05 13 06:24 pm

Gold Member
From Indiana, yeah, Indiana, stop laughing
Level : 32; EXP : 80
HP : 0 / 795
MP : 491 / 35887
Michael Bay-Splosions

The only good thing to come of Mr. Bay's stuff...

Is parody of his stuff.

save me one of them Popsicle sticks.

Posted on: 18 05 13 06:41 pm

Shaper of Worlds
From Matteson, Il
Level : 47; EXP : 34
HP : 231 / 1158
MP : 1303 / 67816
i've never been much of a big TMNT fan, never read the comic but i found original cartoon television series interesting and loved the live action movies [until they included Vanilla Ice..ugh! Turtle Rap ]. but while everyone seems to be a big Micheal Bay hater I have enjoyed his movies. He does what most action movie fans love..HE BLOWS SHIT UP! So while I may not actually foot one cent to see his take on the Turtles in my local theatre..i will look forward to the DVD release.

Posted on: 20 05 13 03:25 pm

Dreamcatcher
From The Dream Dimension
Level : 32; EXP : 60
HP : 0 / 790
MP : 483 / 36332
Michael who? COWAUNGA! Another TMNT movie?
I look at it this way... It's got to be better than the first live-action movie. Hopefully Michael will take some lessons from the CGI TMNT movie that came out a couple years ago (That movie was as excellent as a pizza with everything, Dudes!) If he does then a whole new generation may finally enjoy TURTLE POWER! :0)

Posted on: 22 05 13 10:14 pm

Herald
Bump
Are you gonna watch TMNT a la Michael Bay?

pollcode.com free polls 

Posted on: 23 05 13 04:49 am

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.