Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
143 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 143

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

Re: Heromorph's superhero Smackdown round 3
Off the hook
From Cleveland
Level : 34; EXP : 91
HP : 0 / 847
MP : 575 / 50871
Settle down, Tiny.
Seriously though dude, other than the one image in my castle, most of your images are barely on script, other than the fact they're set in England and use smackdown characters. You're crying about people ignoring the script? I don't remember seeing anything in there about an army of zombies(including one character that hadn't even been killed off yet). I'm just saying, simply by the fact that he at least mentioned the storyline in the description, BB3's picture is more on script than most of yours.
Think next time before you go throwing around accusations of 'unfair treatment'.

Posted on: 1 10 07 07:53 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

Gold Member
From If you don't know by now don't ask!
Level : 29; EXP : 22
HP : 0 / 705
MP : 369 / 40671
What is up with all the pissing and moaning? This is supposed to be FUN!!!! First it is people crying that liberties have been taken with their character, then we get complaints about how hard people are working on the images!! Or who is allowed to be killed and who isn't, you know if I wern't having so much fun being a part of this and learning new things about poser and PhotoShop, as well listening to all this CRYING, I might say it wasn't worth it. Granted it isn't as good as last years but most sequals aren't!! I have some advice for you, if you are that sore a player I will kill Virtue off and be done with it!!!! Hell I was looking forward to doing Bettle in but he did post an image no matter how lame or how little work was put into it, it is on script, so either DEAL with it or DROP OUT, I don't care which jsut quit CRYING about it. I don't know why you have such an ax to grind with him, didn't understand it when you were here as someone else either, gut that is between the two of you. Honestly I am tired of listening to it, so you let me know I will either eliminate Virture for you, and it won't be pretty, Nightmother is a sadistic Bitch and she will convert him into one of her mindless bitches, or you can finish the game and congragulate the winner like everyone else. As far as me? I am going to sit here and wait for the last chapter of the smackdown and cut lose on everyone that is left!!!! then when the dust settles I will congradulate the winner and move on to the next project.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE A SISSY LALA CRYBABY BEDWETTER!!!!!!!!

Posted on: 1 10 07 10:06 pm
I have a rendezvous with Death, at some disputed barricade, if maybe he should take my hand and lead me into his dark land and close my eyes and quench my breath. I have a rendezvous with death, and my pledged word am true, I have not failed that rende...

thug
Level : 28; EXP : 15
HP : 0 / 678
MP : 337 / 35313
It is quite entertaining and challenging coming up with what I hope are funny situations for S.U.A.F.F.G but reading the posts in here is almost as enjoyable. Better than Jerry Springer.

Posted on: 1 10 07 11:37 pm

Official Award
From Mammoth Mountain
Level : 53; EXP : 33
HP : 261 / 1308
MP : 1834 / 70830
thread locked.

Posted on: 2 10 07 08:23 am

Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 85198
I win round 3..

Mostly because I rock

Posted on: 10 10 07 02:58 pm

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.

Topic is Locked

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]