Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
123 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 123

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Who's watching Heroes?
web master
Level : 21; EXP : 10
HP : 0 / 502
MP : 174 / 30436
Ok here's the site I promised hope all the links still work:

http://oliv3r.net/heroesseason1.html

Posted on: 30 11 06 06:19 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

vigilante
From Howell, Michigan
Level : 1; EXP : 86
HP : 0 / 21
MP : 3 / 1143
So I watched this week?s episode "six months ago" and I like that they answered who Jennifer is and the origin of Sylar. I read the Entertainment Weekly article and Ali Larter's character is discovering her powers along with us. They wanted a character that would discover their powers.

I really like Peter. After seeing a picture of his possible death, he still went ahead and saved the cheerleader. Although I found it predictable he would be arrested for the murder.

Next weeks episode is the last new episode of 2006, then a short hiatus. I am addicted to this show and I can't wait until the next week?s episode.

Does anyone have any theories about the weird symbol that is associated with the heroes? I'm just wondering if it?s something stupid.

Posted on: 1 12 06 05:52 am

Gold Member
From Living in the Land of Confusion
Level : 24; EXP : 25
HP : 0 / 581
MP : 238 / 33918
So, what do you think that the chances are that since Syler sucked up memory girls brain, that he also got her blodclot/aneurysm too? hehehe

Posted on: 1 12 06 11:10 pm

Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 85221
Quote:

pescime33 wrote:

Does anyone have any theories about the weird symbol that is associated with the heroes? I'm just wondering if it?s something stupid.

I think they are part of a catch and release program. they get caught them marked and put back into the wild. Think about it, 2 or more hunters branding them as they catch them. It would also explain why they don't remember three days

Posted on: 2 12 06 01:49 am

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.

Super Into SuperGirl (HFC)
From The Better Island Of New Zealand
Level : 18; EXP : 72
HP : 0 / 443
MP : 135 / 26013
A bit from New Zealands TV guide

" After wowing audiences with his portrayal of the Time Lord in Doctor Who, English actor Christopher Eccleston is to star in the new American sci-fi series Heroes. The actor will join the cast to play a notorious villain in the story about a group of people with superpowers who unite to stop a nuclear explosion. Another guest star joining the show is Star Trek's George Takei, who plays a businessman who wants to kidnap his son, one of the superheroes, and take him back to Japan. Heroes will screen on TV3 next year"

They printed a picture of David Tennant but with Christopher Eccleston name. And when they say "screen on TV3 next year" they really mean December next year

Posted on: 5 12 06 08:59 pm

mutant
Level : 13; EXP : 18
HP : 0 / 304
MP : 66 / 17314
George Takei??? Please say that's not true. He is such a terrible actor. Maybe it will just be a bit part and they'll get rid of him quick...or better yet, Sylar could kill him.

Monday's show...WOW!!! Sylar didn't stay captured very long. They should have killed him while they had the chance. The only chance they had to hold him would have been to keep the Haitian in a cell next to him to keep his powers shut down.

Claire's Dad is really an ass. He's making everyone forget about Claire's power. He's pushing it a little with Zack. Claire and Zack have been hanging out for a couple months and now all of a sudden Zack doesn't remember. I'd think a few of his other friends might notice something's not right.

Peter's power is growing. Now he has future dreams. I wonder how he'll make Isaac's painting come true while still being a true hero. I can't wait til January!!!

Posted on: 7 12 06 06:56 am

vigilante
From Howell, Michigan
George Takei is going to play Hiro's father, according to the Howard Stern Show. Hey B4M4n, who's a worse actor George Takei or William Shatner?

Monday's show: That scene with Sylar and the girl with the power of suggestion were awesome. I really liked that Isaac finally learned to use his power without Heroin, just concentrate and that painting he did of Hiro was bad ass.

Finally, that ending was perhaps one of the best cliff hangers I have seen in awhile. Anyone notice one of Isaac?s paintings of a guy all flamed out like the Human Torch. I think Peter's new power is from Sylar's blood, both Sylar and Peter fell from that staircase and there was a lot of blood.

Winterhawk- What about Niki, she has the mark when she's Jennifer, but as far as we know she has never been captured?

I need Hiro's power to make it January already.

Posted on: 10 12 06 04:55 am

Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 85221
Quote:

pescime33 wrote:
who's a worse actor George Takei or William Shatner?

George Takei is the worse actor out of those 2. Hands down.

Quote:
Winterhawk- What about Niki, she has the mark when she's Jennifer, but as far as we know she has never been captured?

Niki did say she blacked out a couple of times. She probably doesn't know she was tagged and released. I tell you though Claire's dad and his African American friend are the ones catching and releasing all these people.

Posted on: 10 12 06 09:54 am

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.

mutant
Level : 13; EXP : 18
HP : 0 / 304
MP : 66 / 17314
Takei is definitely worse. At least Shatner has had a career since the original Star Trek. What's George been doing? Mostly trekkie conventions, I think.

Check out http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/ for the updated graphic novel. If you haven't seen it yet, it fills in gaps between episodes. Sylar is still captured and I don't think he got Eden's power. Mr. Bennet and the Haitain got there right after he killed Eden and shot him full of tranq darts. How can they keep him unless he's drugged all the time or the Haitian is there to nullify his powers?

Posted on: 11 12 06 02:47 am

vigilante
From Howell, Michigan
MONDAY! MONDAY! MONDAY!

3 Days left until you find out who's on the list? B4m4n is right, the mini comics are great and they are drawn by well known artists. You should definetly check out the new one called 'Wireless'. It gives the origin of a new character that will be introduced soon.

Also they have sneek peek videos called 'Godsend'; they show some scenes of the new season.

Posted on: 19 01 07 05:16 am

Has anyone tried to ring or text the number on Claire's dads business card? I can't being in New Zealand

Posted on: 25 01 07 07:36 pm

Gold Member
The telephone number (1800prima16) connects to the Primatech Paper Company where you are given four options:

enter the access code of the party wanted (this is written on the back of the card and not shown)
dial 1 - sales - All sales personnel are busy
dial 2 - shipping - All shipping personnel are busy
dial 3 - jobs - Go to the Primatech website (http://www.primatechpaper. com) click on the jobs button then enter code MT36 to access the job application.

Following these instructions gets you to a name and access page where there is a small questionaire to fill out and you can tell them how to contact you if they need you.

Posted on: 26 01 07 02:31 pm

No doubt everyone has heard this but Zachary Quinto has been cast as Spock in the new Star Trek movie

Posted on: 11 08 07 05:23 pm

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 82109
Quote:

Alex wrote:
No doubt everyone has heard this but Zachary Quinto has been cast as Spock in the new Star Trek movie

I wouldn't really call that "Heroes" news. It is Star Trek news... actually the news here is that they are actually making another movie... Give it UP.

Posted on: 13 08 07 02:18 pm

Gold Member
I agree JR; A recreation of the 60's show is a major uphill battle, too many long held convictions. That, and the Berman years milked the idea to dry dust.

Posted on: 15 08 07 12:14 am

Got Milk

Posted on: 26 08 07 10:00 pm

Wizard of Lasagna (Mod)
From From the Other Side of the Ocean
Level : 45; EXP : 33
HP : 221 / 1108
MP : 1153 / 54909
Just finished watching the premiere around here of the second season of Heroes. So, what everybody think of it so far?
Me, I like the new approach on Nathan.
And how many of you think that Hiro will become the legendary japanese hero he admires?

Posted on: 5 10 07 06:46 am

bit of a slow start i thought but you know they are working on something. Sick of that west guy already, flipin perv. and just for the record my toes don't grow back, ouch ouch ouch

Posted on: 7 10 07 02:35 am

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 82109
Quote:

OCP wrote:

And how many of you think that Hiro will become the legendary japanese hero he admires?

That was my immediatly thought until this past episode... so... I do not think Hiro is Takezo Kensai. Not likely now.

Posted on: 8 10 07 12:38 pm

Gold Member
Does anyone else have thoughts on Noah Bennet (Claires' Dad)
having hero power himself? He seems too sharp by far. And the company uses enhanced people all the time.

If he's merely a more fully trained and realized human (Bourne style) than a low-key power hero, thens that's some trainin'.

Have they ever said what the Petrelli's parents powers are, or, even what Hiro's fathers was? I wanna know!!!

Posted on: 2 11 07 07:40 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.