Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
111 user(s) are online (47 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 111

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Spider Man 3 villain revealed
Off the hook
From Cleveland
Level : 34; EXP : 91
HP : 0 / 847
MP : 575 / 50878

ohhhh, man, he looks pretty cool! I can't wait...

Posted on: 6 11 05 01:05 am
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: Spider Man 3 villain revealed
The Metal Shinigami (Moderator)
From Kentucky
Level : 52; EXP : 13
HP : 255 / 1278
MP : 1716 / 72469
That Loal from Wings?! As Sand man? ...something about the pciture don't look right looks like he has a copy paste feel to him

Posted on: 6 11 05 02:16 am

Seductress of Sin (real life Babe)
From Hottest Depths of Hell
Level : 38; EXP : 49
HP : 0 / 937
MP : 741 / 52571
Sandman? They chose Sandman!?!?! Why not Venom? I could have even gone for Carnage! Guess I can deal with Sandman...

You're right though. He does look good. Who would have thought that this guy would make it into movies after that stint on Wings?

Posted on: 6 11 05 04:23 am

vigilante
From Bangor Maine
Level : 5; EXP : 43
HP : 0 / 110
MP : 14 / 6004
Thomas Hayden Church is the actors name. He's not all that bad, check out some of his stuff post Wings, one of which is Tombstone.

I got to wonder how they can build a whole movie around the Sandman being the villian though? Maybe he'll be working for Harry aka Green Goblin II.

But that leads me to another question. Why is it that in movies all supervillians have to be working with each other, or at least pretending to be? That was the worst part of the Batman sequels. Why couldn't you open the movie (in this case Spiderman III) with a minor villian, say Shocker, holding hostages at a bank. Spidey swings in and kicks his sorry @$$ and bang! opening credits and we never hear from Shocker again. Not every villian needs to have his or her movitations explained.

Posted on: 6 11 05 01:29 pm

TangentRunner
"Me fail English? Thats unpossible."

Off the hook
From Cleveland
Level : 34; EXP : 91
HP : 0 / 847
MP : 575 / 50878
Tangent, I had the same idea after the second movie-just a short little sequence with a b-list villain before the opening credits. Just to show that Spidey hasn't just been stopping muggings during the time between movies. I am kind of curious to see how the Sandman effects are going to work...the Goblin and Doc Ock were believable, but a guy that can turn into sand? I dunno... This is the main problem with Venom, in my opinion. I know, everyone wants to see him, and it seems like a cool idea, but you think the cgi Hulk looked silly? Think about it. Here's the thing that really has me thinking...Now that the idea of two guys playing the Chameleon has been shot down, doesn't Topher Grace with blond hair look an awful lot like...hmmm...I don't know...Tobey MacGuire with blond hair? Now why would they have a blond Peter Parker? I dont even want to think it...but Tobey is only signed on for 3 movies, as is Kirsten. Hmmmm....

Posted on: 6 11 05 06:36 pm

The Great Eternal Dragon
From Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
Level : 67; EXP : 49
HP : 664 / 1662
MP : 3750 / 98246
Yup, That's The Sandman alright but as we all know as in some other movies there can always be more than one villain in a comic book superhero movie.
Less we forget J.Jonah's son by bringing back The Bloodstone from space was in fact the first Manwolf in the comics and in the animation series his space shuttle brought back the symbiote from space to become Venom?
Then there is always the presents of Dr.Connors who we already know is going to end-up as The Lizard but just when it will happen this movie or the next?
Rumors also run rampant about the appearance of the Black Cat in this movie?
So there are many other senairos to add in extra villain in Spiderman movies that you couldn't count them on two hands!
And God only know what they have in plans for Topher Grace?

Posted on: 6 11 05 07:27 pm

Seductress of Sin (real life Babe)
From Hottest Depths of Hell
Level : 38; EXP : 49
HP : 0 / 937
MP : 741 / 52571
Tangent, I think that's a great idea! Sure would make for a dramatic and awesome opening!

Posted on: 6 11 05 07:34 pm

Quote:

Daruma wrote:
Tangent, I had the same idea after the second movie-just a short little sequence with a b-list villain before the opening credits. Just to show that Spidey hasn't just been stopping muggings during the time between movies. I am kind of curious to see how the Sandman effects are going to work...the Goblin and Doc Ock were believable, but a guy that can turn into sand? I dunno... This is the main problem with Venom, in my opinion. I know, everyone wants to see him, and it seems like a cool idea, but you think the cgi Hulk looked silly? Think about it. Here's the thing that really has me thinking...Now that the idea of two guys playing the Chameleon has been shot down, doesn't Topher Grace with blond hair look an awful lot like...hmmm...I don't know...Tobey MacGuire with blond hair? Now why would they have a blond Peter Parker? I dont even want to think it...but Tobey is only signed on for 3 movies, as is Kirsten. Hmmmm....

I think sand effects would be ok, they worked pretty well in the Mummy and the Mummy Returns. I thought after seeing the first Mummy movie that they could do a sandman, but I wondered why they would.

Posted on: 6 11 05 11:33 pm

Hero to the stars
From Moses Lake, Washington
Level : 42; EXP : 24
HP : 0 / 1031
MP : 950 / 56608
I am not surprised that the next villian is Sandman. The new director (I forgot his name) has made it known that Sandman is one of his favorite Spider-Man villians. I don't know how well Sandman will translate from comics to screen. We will just have to wait and see.

Posted on: 7 11 05 10:46 am

From Kentucky
Talk about a Kick in the face, I mean 2 left it open that 1) Parker becomes Man Spider because of his failing powers. 2) J.J's son brings Venom back with him.
3) Return of the Goblin
4) Lizard makes his apperance
.....so where did Sand man fit into that?

Posted on: 7 11 05 10:56 am

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 82097
Quote:
.....so where did Sand man fit into that?

Maybe it is a cameo where is breaks into Parker's apartment and changes the litter in his cat box.... "Take that SPiderman... CLean litter." *runs of laughing flailing hands in the air* (that is so Thomas Hayden Church)

Posted on: 7 11 05 11:21 am

From Kentucky
lol

Posted on: 8 11 05 03:15 am

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.