Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
91 user(s) are online (28 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 91

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic  Topic is Locked

Re: Ten best villian moments
Quote:

chillyplasma wrote:
For starters: VILLAIN
The word is spelt ?villain? not villian (unless you are referring to vaudevillian)

check the internet,you'll see it spelled both ways.

Secondly I am not going to post any of my favourite villain?s moments as I don?t think for a second anyone here is interested in hearing my opinion on what someone else wrote, someone else drew and some other guys published.

That it prececisely what this website it for.Worrying about being embarrased by our own statements on a website like this did not stop us from posting what we did.If any one of us saw you in person,most likely we wouldn't evan know it.

Onewhowishes, if you are really interested in the things you keep writing about then I fully encourage you to script, draw and post your own comics. If you ask nicely there are many here who can help you. In the meantime stop shoving it down our throats.

That is also precisely what websites like this are for,iI hardly think I forcing ideas upon others anymore or less than any other poster.

And I think Winterhawk has the right idea. The dead horse has been flogged with these threads enough already!

As for this,let other posters be the judges of that by choosing to post or not post opinions of their own.Also,you misspelled "Spelled"with a "t" instead of the 7 proper letters.If you wish to correct my spelling,shouldn't you be certain your own is also correct?

Posted on: 19 03 06 01:51 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

Your Reality Credit Card
Level : 26; EXP : 68
HP : 0 / 642
MP : 297 / 34927
OMG! The Internet you say?
You may have a point because the Internet is spell-checked every day...

I prefer to use a dictionary. Here you will find one spelling of villain and you will also discover spelt and spelled are variations of the same word (spelt is the traditional word, spelled is a modern bastardisation).

I hate the fact that I am keeping this thread alive...

Posted on: 19 03 06 02:54 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 82097
Quote:

chillyplasma wrote:

I hate the fact that I am keeping this thread alive...

Yeah... me too... and I am bored with it... so, like the lantern thread... this one is now locked too. We went from Villains to spelt... and it bores me.

Posted on: 20 03 06 07:33 am

Topic is Locked

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]