Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
125 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 125

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

New Justice League
Super Into SuperGirl (HFC)
From The Better Island Of New Zealand
Level : 18; EXP : 72
HP : 0 / 443
MP : 135 / 26006
Just finished reading JLA zero and what a killer issue, most likely the best post crisis comic I've read, Supergirl Titans and The Flash being the only others and they sucked, I think anyways.

What was my point? Wait I'll think of it ... hmmm Fantastic Four Fantastic Four, oh yea, for those of you have read JLA you know on the last page is a bunch of pictures of heroes and Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman wondering would who shold be in the new League. Supergirl, Cyborg, Green Arrow are a few.

So i thought I'd start this topic and see what other Heromorph members think should be in the League, who shouldn't be and what should happen.

Posted on: 11 08 06 08:49 pm

Re: New Justice League
sidekick
From kalamazoo mi
Level : 6; EXP : 48
HP : 0 / 137
MP : 19 / 7207
Honestly, I would like to see Nightwing in the JLA again. I was really thrilled when he lead them during the obsidian age storyline. I would also like to see Martian Manhunter, but thats just because if he's not in the leauge then he's not going to be seen. I would say Captain Marvel, but I understand some wierd stuff going on with him.
As for the ladies, I'm glad Supergirl's going to be included. I really can't think of any other women I would want to see. It's not that there arent any female characters that aren't deserving, I just can't think of any I'd personally want to see there.

Posted on: 15 08 06 05:37 am
Create PDF from Post Print

Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 85198
Martian Manhunter isn't in the JL thats a crime.
I really think Martian Manhunter should be in the league. Other then that is doesn't really matter. but it would be nice to see some of the second string guys fill out the team.
Booster, Mary Marvel, Blue Devil, Tempest, & Capt Atom. DC has it's main character busy enough that they don't need to be in the JL as well.

Posted on: 15 08 06 09:09 am

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.
Create PDF from Post Print

Super Into SuperGirl (HFC)
From The Better Island Of New Zealand
Level : 18; EXP : 72
HP : 0 / 443
MP : 135 / 26006
I think Martian Manhunter has his own comice series now

Posted on: 15 08 06 07:59 pm

mutant
Level : 11; EXP : 9
HP : 0 / 252
MP : 48 / 15254
on the purely trivial side: Martian Manhunter has been in every incarnation of the JL since it's inception. So I vote for him to be there no matter what.

Posted on: 16 08 06 07:51 am

sidekick
From kalamazoo mi
This is slightly off topic, but since we're talking about martians...
I noticed in Teen Titans, they find a bunch of pictures of characters who've been in the group over the last year, thinking one of them is a traitor. WHERE DID ALL THE KID SIDEKICKS COME FROM?!?! I mean, C'mon! they have Aquagirl, Zatara, Power Boy, Offspring(plastic man), Little barda, Talon(Apparently some kind of Robin or Nightwing rip-off) Young Frankenstien (What happened to OLD Frankenstien?), Molecule (The Atom) and Osiris (Black Adam). And these are just the new ones. But the one that really got me is Miss Martian, who appears to be a teen aged female version of J'onn. While I admit it may be interesting to have someone of her abilities on the Titans, didn't the Martian race die out like, 1000 years ago?
Oh, and since my last post, it appears that Nightwing and Supergirl will NOT be in the Justice Leauge, but Power Girl will. Good, she needs the coverage. Also, Green Lantern (Hal), Flash (BART!) Red tornado, Vixen and maybe Black Canary and Arsenal. Huh, go figure. It might be interesting to see Geo-force in the Leauge.

Posted on: 13 09 06 08:42 am

sidekick
From kalamazoo mi
Yeah, Martian Manhunter is to the JLA what the Vision is to the Avengers; the guy with no book of his own, and thus nowhere else to go.

Posted on: 13 09 06 08:46 am

superhero
Level : 14; EXP : 7
HP : 0 / 326
MP : 75 / 19677
The thing that cracks me up about all these sidekicks from nowhere is that the supposed marching orders at DC is "No redundant characters". I have a feeling that most of these characters are random pop-ups from the IC aftermath.

Ask Dr. Expert has a humorous take on this.

The only thing that I don't get is that if random people are popping up throughout the DCU from the various pre-crisis earths then why hasn't any new arrivals from Earth 2 asked about Police Commissioner Bruce Wayne and his time as the Batman.

Posted on: 9 10 06 11:58 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.