Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
64 user(s) are online (23 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 64

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

New Supergirl Model?
NooB
Level : 1; EXP : 0
HP : 0 / 0
MP : 0 / 0
Hey there,

I've been a lurker on Heromorph for a while, mainly because I have no ability to do photomanips :) But while I was looking for pictures for an 'actress' profile for Supergirl on a MU*, I came accross an intriguing possibility.

Hilary Duff as a Supergirl model?

Now, forget the whole Disney tween pop star thing for a moment and actually look at some of the more recent photos of her. Also, she went through a period of time recently as a brunette, so that could lead to the possibility of doing a 'Linda changing to Kara' manip using the same actress base.

Anyways, good work on all the art and manips that get posted here. You guys and gals never cease to impress me

Posted on: 15 06 08 07:39 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: New Supergirl Model?
Your Reality Credit Card
Level : 26; EXP : 68
HP : 0 / 642
MP : 297 / 34886
This idea isn't 'new', I've seen several Hilary Duff Supergirl manips, so if you look you can get your... fix... now (snigger, I know what you'll be doing tonight).

When you start doing manips you'll find that chosing base pictures doesn't work the way you think it does.

I think there is a thread for proposing Supergirl actresses... though it doesn't even have a fraction of the power of the Wonder Woman thread.

Posted on: 15 06 08 09:34 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.