Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
84 user(s) are online (43 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 84

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: which is the worst tv show u've ever watched ?
Gold Member
From Brooklyn, NY
Level : 30; EXP : 51
HP : 0 / 737
MP : 410 / 35525
I would recommend it only to share the pain. They actually had the nerve to "pre-release" the pilot on DVD! Bad enough part of my monthly subscription goes to Syfy to help produce steaming turds like that, but the bastards actually wanted people to pay for it on DVD!

The crap made Automan look like f*cking Shakespeare!

Posted on: 23 10 10 10:10 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

Gold Member
From Lima, OH
Level : 20; EXP : 41
HP : 0 / 485
MP : 162 / 22626
There's a reason I don't have cable anymore, and Flash Gordon (and all the shows mentioned here, for that matter), are a prime example. There are only 2 shows I watch anymore, and those are Smallville and Supernatural, which i can download, albeit an hour after airing, give or take.

I know Smallville had a few rocky seasons in the middle, but it's gotten infinitely better since Gough and Millar stepped down, and this current season is taking bigger strides towards where we all wanted the series to go than all other seasons combined. I recommend, if you haven't been following the show, that you read a synopsis of whatever seasons you missed and get going on this one. It's worth it this year to be a fan, finally.

Posted on: 24 10 10 03:07 am

King of the Silly Swingers(HFC)
From The Armpit of Pennsylvania
Level : 22; EXP : 22
HP : 0 / 530
MP : 195 / 31727
Quote:

Hisstoryman wrote:
Sci-fi channel's,excuse me now the trade-markable (sic) Syfy, back alley abortion remake of Flash Gordon. Absolutely the single worst mind numbing skull F**k I have ever had the misfortune to almost watch. I say almost because, well it was on my TV, my eyes were on the screen but nothing seemed to resonate. I realized it was my brain trying to protect me from the horror painfully unfolding before my eyes.

I love how Hiss has such a hard time voicing a negative opinion of this show. Don't varnish your opinion, Hiss! Tell us how you really feel about it.

Posted on: 30 01 11 09:22 am

Dazed and Confused... mostly Confused
From usa
Level : 44; EXP : 51
HP : 0 / 1087
MP : 1096 / 62610
There's a ton of shows I loved as a kid, but now that I look at them as an adult I laugh at how horrible they are.

Case in point: Manimal

Posted on: 2 02 11 08:47 am

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.