Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
118 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 118

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Site sugestions and updates
superhero
From DC area
Level : 18; EXP : 92
HP : 0 / 448
MP : 138 / 20815
I wanted to ask if you all had someone who does updates and takes suggestions :D

Because I have a few suggestions. One being a complete re-organization of the site. Mostly the galleries because there is so many images on the site and they seem to be all hard to navigate to me. One being that there are too many options and a few galleries within the galleries that are mostly empty. So the main galleries could be more simplified and re-organized so it does not take years to see the older work and so that the newer work can still be found.

My other problem with HM has always been the member pages, it is difficult to get to them and when you do they are very plain. The images in each members gallery are only listed instead of having thumbnails and a lot of the information on each members site is not really necessary. It looks more like a form than an artists gallery. Also when a member comments on an image or thread there is no way to directly reply to that person, you have to write everything all down in one. Which has always made me less likely to respond.

That being said, does the site work off of a template that only has so many options? (With no insult to you all cause you guys are awesome)

I just noticed that there have been more changes to the site and some suggestions being made. So I thought I'd put in my two cents

Posted on: 7 08 12 11:52 am
Create PDF from Post Print

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.