Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
100 user(s) are online (40 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 100

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Spiderman, Mary-jane: Splitsville
Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 84827
So what do you guys think of Spiderman and Mary-jane splitting up?

I betcha Tony Stark tries to screw her He is after all a bastard.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/080116/entertainment/spider_man_single

Posted on: 18 01 08 08:03 am

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: Spiderman, Mary-jane: Splitsville
Hellfire Club Member
From The Muggy Depths of Amerika
Level : 19; EXP : 3
HP : 0 / 450
MP : 139 / 22426
i think its the one thing that got me to stop reading mainstream marvel. not even the fact that joe q hates redheads for some reason, but the fact that after this f**king retcon, over 20 YEARS of history is now bye-bye!

oh, and we dont have to explain how it all works cause of mother f**king MAGIC!!!!

my hate for joe q's marvel is multipled by the horrible job Jeph Leob did on Ultimates 3. i hope like hell marvels investors fire both of them.

Posted on: 18 01 08 09:18 am

I be all Zen and shit.

Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 84827
don't hold back pete, tell us how you really feel

Posted on: 18 01 08 08:55 pm

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.

Fanboy Extraordinaire
From MiddleOfNowhere, Ohio
Level : 39; EXP : 52
HP : 0 / 963
MP : 795 / 53492
Quote:

petercotton wrote:
i think its the one thing that got me to stop reading mainstream marvel. not even the fact that joe q hates redheads for some reason, but the fact that after this f**king retcon, over 20 YEARS of history is now bye-bye!

oh, and we dont have to explain how it all works cause of mother f**king MAGIC!!!!

my hate for joe q's marvel is multipled by the horrible job Jeph Leob did on Ultimates 3. i hope like hell marvels investors fire both of them.
This pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter too. "Sorry to make you read for the last 2 decades." What a douche! Well, we always have hundreds of back issues to read...

Posted on: 5 02 08 03:23 pm

Gold Member
From Asylum for the criminally insane.
Level : 5; EXP : 90
HP : 0 / 122
MP : 16 / 5868
I haven't read Marvel in ages. Used to love Spider-Man and Fantastic Four. I can't say I care for how they did it. Really lame. Well, at this rate they can bring back Gwen Stacy.

I read DC mostly, but now they're on this re-boot kick too. Yeah I know. It was lame how they healed Batman from Bane's chiropractic treatment, also.

Posted on: 17 02 08 04:48 pm

Bat Junkie...and who took my meds???
From Mexico City (we don't wear hats)
Level : 40; EXP : 93
HP : 0 / 998
MP : 873 / 60136
It really suck!... if you asked me I would have Aunt May rest in pace (she doesn't work anymore), after that pact with mephisto, it seems that the spiderman we are reading is the same from the 80's (to snob! and with ridiculous and stupid fights), but how does marvel explains spidey's involvement in civil war after this?...simple he never took off his mask... IT REALLY SUCKS!

I really hate stories where the characters doesn't grow...I like hal jordan with his gray hair, he seems with mayor experience (not parallax), aquaman with his hook and long hair, nobody should mess with spidey like that, he represented a growing character, and now back to the basics!...marvel and DC sucks at this knid of stuff!.

PS: wait a few years until marvel decides to undo the pact peter made with mephisto just to make sales...(maximum carnage all over again or like the clone saga).

this is DK pretty angry... out

Posted on: 17 02 08 09:31 pm

I have to agree with PeterCotton. Redhead rock and screwing with continuity just cause without a really good reason and explanation is just FU. I stopped reading back in the late 80s when something would happen and things would start being explained... then just wait! The next summer event to end all events would take place. Nothing was finished and it was just a mess.

There are times when things get old and it is time to re-imagine things. DC did ok with Infinite Crisis. Marvel looked like the Ultimate series was going to be a good way to reboot, but they blew that like a $5 hooker. Same with House of M. They have really good ways of ending things and restarting fresh, but they will not follow thru.

The Skrull event is the next malfunction that is going to reshape the Marvel universe and will fall flat like an erection in front of Hillary Clinton.

Posted on: 18 02 08 08:44 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.