Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
86 user(s) are online (32 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 86

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Cartoonist Wanted
Your Reality Credit Card
Level : 26; EXP : 68
HP : 0 / 642
MP : 297 / 34747
If you're a Heromorph Gold member you've probably seen my thread with my awful attempts at a 3 panel cartoon.
They were received quite well and I was inspired today to make a new one:

Obviously my drawing ability is crap. As such I didn't do a proper colour job (but you all know I can color).
What I am looking for is a cartoonist who can draw about one strip a week (draw it digitally or scan it in). There is no money involved, you would do it for fun, recognition and the joy of making fun of your fellow HMers sexual deviancies. Your name will be added in the corner next to mine.

I would provide the characters, jokes, do the coloring and lettering. I'll also send you a template and descriptions for each cartoon.
What you produce would look something like this: (except you will draw it better, more consistently and draw the whole thing, I'll add the speech balloons over the top)

Interested? PM me with a link to a sample of your cartoon work.

Posted on: 12 07 08 11:33 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: Cartoonist Wanted
Gold Member
From If you don't know by now don't ask!
Level : 29; EXP : 22
HP : 0 / 705
MP : 369 / 40473
Hey Chilly,
Would a 3D artist work? I don't know if I can do it yet or not depending on work load and all that, but I would be willing to try a strip or two as a test. Let me know.

Posted on: 13 07 08 04:13 am
I have a rendezvous with Death, at some disputed barricade, if maybe he should take my hand and lead me into his dark land and close my eyes and quench my breath. I have a rendezvous with death, and my pledged word am true, I have not failed that rende...

Your Reality Credit Card
Level : 26; EXP : 68
HP : 0 / 642
MP : 297 / 34747
MC I'm doubtful 3D would work. I don't think the facial expression and cartoony quality would be present, with the colors too.

But by all means, if you want to do a test re-do the images from this strip. BTW she's doing the fingerf**king motion in the second panel.

Thanks!

Posted on: 13 07 08 05:34 am

Gold Member
From If you don't know by now don't ask!
Level : 29; EXP : 22
HP : 0 / 705
MP : 369 / 40473
Let me see what I can do with this I will try to do a render of the panel to see what happens
When I get it finished I will post it iin the HFC for you to see

Posted on: 13 07 08 07:38 am
I have a rendezvous with Death, at some disputed barricade, if maybe he should take my hand and lead me into his dark land and close my eyes and quench my breath. I have a rendezvous with death, and my pledged word am true, I have not failed that rende...

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.