Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
62 user(s) are online (29 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 62

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Ultimate Marvel Fan Fiction Question
sidekick
From The pit of unexplored and unused characters
Level : 6; EXP : 75
HP : 0 / 143
MP : 20 / 6540
I was wondering if those on this forum could post suggestions about Marvel 616 transitions into the Ultimate Marvel universe. In ?March On Ultimatum? I was dissapointed with the backwards take on the Ultimates (Thor now speaks like 616 Thor, and I?m conivnced no Viking ever spoke that way; the Wrecking Crew and the Brotherhood of Mutant Supremacy are 1-dimensional caricatures of their 616 counterparts; Valkyrie and Black Panther are very confusing and do not add to the plotlines they are in). I really hope they do not do the same with the Destroyer, Jack Munroe, Lucifer, Changeling, the Savage Land Mutates, or Solo. I would like to add my own suggestions for their inperpretations. Any and all advice would be appreciated.

Posted on: 31 03 09 09:56 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: Ultimate Marvel Fan Fiction Question
Gold Member
From North Canton, OH
Level : 13; EXP : 45
HP : 0 / 311
MP : 69 / 17540
I don't see a problem with this. The Fan Fiction section is so everybody can write their own interpretations of their favorite characters. VampireLover's fan fiction is a perfect example of this. While I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to when you talk about "Marvel 616"*, I don't see a problem with discussing it here.

*I stopped paying attention to comics after they killed Captain America and probably won't go back to them again until the man that belongs in that suit returns.

Posted on: 31 03 09 10:26 pm

Re: Ultimate Marvel Fan Fiction Question
sidekick
From The pit of unexplored and unused characters
Level : 6; EXP : 75
HP : 0 / 143
MP : 20 / 6540
Thanks. I'm already working lists of somewhat obscure teams and characters I would like to work with. I hope to heve them uploaded soon.

Posted on: 1 04 09 12:09 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.