Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
80 user(s) are online (36 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 80

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Small request...
Gold Member
Level : 15; EXP : 5
HP : 0 / 351
MP : 86 / 18350
For all of us too poor to donate and become VIP's, is it possible somehow to at least gain access to Cookie Jar and Hellfire Club pics that are currently in the top 10 for the week?

It's discouraging to get a tease of a thumbnail on the home page only to find you can't se the whole thing.

At least while the pictures are in the CURRENT top 10 and not afterwards would be really nice.

Posted on: 9 07 09 01:12 am
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: Small request...
Hellfire Club Member
From The Muggy Depths of Amerika
Level : 19; EXP : 3
HP : 0 / 450
MP : 139 / 22422
from wut i know from when i got VIP status, its either donate. OR comment 300 times, but that has since changed, so i do not know. my advice would be to pm one of the mods, as they should be able to help ya.

EDIT: editted to make sure it didn't sound like i was saying you needed to donate 300 times, as i'm sure you don't <.< i mean, i'm sure they WOULD like that, but i don't think its that much >.>

Posted on: 9 07 09 03:22 am

I be all Zen and shit.

Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 84827
Quote:

Krasch wrote:
For all of us too poor to donate and become VIP's, is it possible somehow to at least gain access to Cookie Jar and Hellfire Club pics that are currently in the top 10 for the week?

It's discouraging to get a tease of a thumbnail on the home page only to find you can't se the whole thing.

At least while the pictures are in the CURRENT top 10 and not afterwards would be really nice.

We give out a number of free gold memberships each year. Otherways you can get memberships is to win a monthly challenge or contest. Also we have been know to give people that contribute to the site a great deal, either in art or posts, free gold memberships. People that provide downloads to the download section can ussually get a gold membership out of us if they wanted one.

But not being able to access the pictures of certain thumbnails is sort of the point. It lets people that would otherwise not know that they is more of the site that they don't have access to and we are hoping that the little tease will get people interested in finding out how to get access to them.

Posted on: 9 07 09 09:07 am

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.

Gold Member
Quote:

Winterhawk wrote:

We give out a number of free gold memberships each year. Otherways you can get memberships is to win a monthly challenge or contest. Also we have been know to give people that contribute to the site a great deal, either in art or posts, free gold memberships. People that provide downloads to the download section can ussually get a gold membership out of us if they wanted one.

But not being able to access the pictures of certain thumbnails is sort of the point. It lets people that would otherwise not know that they is more of the site that they don't have access to and we are hoping that the little tease will get people interested in finding out how to get access to them.

I do see your point, and hopefully I'll have something ready for the download section soon from my current WIP so maybe something will come via that route.

In the meantime, I can just sigh and dream of what may come...

Posted on: 9 07 09 06:35 pm

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 81711
Quote:

petercotton wrote:

EDIT: editted to make sure it didn't sound like i was saying you needed to donate 300 times, as i'm sure you don't <.< i mean, i'm sure they WOULD like that, but i don't think its that much >.>

Yes, Actually it is 300 donations of $1 million dollars a pop. Make checks payable to Jr. Thank you for your time and interest in becoming a Gold Member.

Posted on: 9 07 09 10:40 pm

Gold Member
ROFL!

Posted on: 9 07 09 11:58 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.