Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
62 user(s) are online (14 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 62

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Would you want movie, anime and Cable studios to make mythrotica publically for sale?
superhero
Level : 14; EXP : 51
HP : 0 / 337
MP : 80 / 14637
Mythrotica - Hetrosexual humanoid couples who shapeshift into mythological shaped beings in erotic situations, with or without muscle-traction

This is not Hentai like La Blue Girl, this is not necessarily FMG, but it does feature muscle-traction, which is the rythmic genital and muscular throbing in a mythrotica animation to elicit arousel in couples that is dipicted happening to the characters while they shapeshift or after transformation.

This is not Yiff; Yiff features sexual situations with anthromorphic creatures, in mythrotica, the human like characteristics of each partner are retained in each of the mythological forms to elicit an emotional connection and to refrain the audience from believing in a beastial nature of the characters, even in werewolves, werecats, weredragons (Disney's gargoyles would be what works for weredragons in mythrotica for example, but is still copyrighted).

I do not believe in naughty tenticles in Hentai representing mythrotica, because they are not necessarily dipictions of mythological archtypes (mermaid/merman, ipotane, satyr, werewolf, werecat, succubus, centaur)

links to my artwork at the free Google groups Poser Mythical Females and Poser Mythical Females 2:

http://groups.google.com/group/poser-mythical-females-2

http://groups.google.com/group/poser-mythical-females

my recent posts to the HM adult art section should give you an idea of my style.

So like I asked in the topic heading, do you want this type of art to be prolific in the entertainment industry, or do you want it to be just a niche fetish?

Posted on: 20 02 10 06:21 am
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: Would you want movie, anime and Cable studios to make mythrotica publically for sale?
Dreamcatcher
From The Dream Dimension
Level : 32; EXP : 60
HP : 0 / 790
MP : 483 / 36218
Hell yes! I would definately purchase any movie, anime or cable production that depicts your characters. your mythrotica characters are always rendered so beautifully the only thing I would worry about is if the screen can truly capture the beauty of your creatures.

Posted on: 20 02 10 02:46 pm

Re: Would you want movie, anime and Cable studios to make mythrotica publically for sale?
Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 81700
I do like your renders, but no.. I would not like to see this on TV just because it isn't my cup of tea. Hey, you asked.

Posted on: 23 02 10 12:31 pm

The Metal Shinigami (Moderator)
From Kentucky
Level : 52; EXP : 13
HP : 255 / 1278
MP : 1716 / 72122
I would have to agree and say I would not like to see this main stream. while your renders are ok, I see no reason to flood the adult gallery with the maximum number a day to display a single fetish appreciated by a minority, one of which I am not.

Posted on: 23 02 10 04:19 pm

superhero
From Calgary, AB
Level : 13; EXP : 88
HP : 0 / 322
MP : 73 / 17835
does this 'niche' include wonderwoman bondage?

Posted on: 1 03 10 10:50 pm

superhero
Level : 14; EXP : 51
HP : 0 / 337
MP : 80 / 14637
Quote:

Vincent wrote:
does this 'niche' include wonderwoman bondage?

No bondage, just straight up hetrosexuality combined with shapeshifting and mythology in an erotic format.

Posted on: 1 03 10 11:22 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.