Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
62 user(s) are online (25 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 62

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

My Manips
Livin' La Vida Local (Gold Member)
Level : 12; EXP : 43
HP : 0 / 285
MP : 59 / 17073
I found this site because someone had pointed out to me they had seen some of my manips here. At first I was mad, because noone had asked permission and on most of the pics credit had not even been given. Hubcap was kind enough to remove the offending pics from the relevant peoples albums.

Now I like the fact that people enjoy my artwork, it's one of the reasons I do it after all, but if you enjoy someones work you should credit them at least, that way others can go look for the work themselves. I would encourage anyone who has previously posted works without giving an artist credit to go see if they can find out who it is by. All most artists want is credit for their work. If you enjoy work by an artist isn't that the least you can do?

In order to ensure I maintain control of my own work, I have posted a selection of my completed works this evening. I hope you all get a buzz out of them. In future I would prefer to post my own work. I generally post it to Comics2Films first, as that was the site that got me interested in manipping in the first place and also rekindled my interest in comics, so I post there as a thanks to them. If I feel it is a pic the guys over here will also enjoy I will add it to my album here.

In the past I have been a bit lax as far as including a signature etc on my pics. Sometimes in the excitment of posting a new work you forget these things. Generally however my work will either have localhero (the older pics), a filled or outlined lions head or be signed BWatson.

Thanks for your time

cheers
Local

Posted on: 20 10 03 03:28 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: My Manips
Bat Junkie...and who took my meds???
From Mexico City (we don't wear hats)
Level : 40; EXP : 93
HP : 0 / 998
MP : 873 / 60128
Welcome Local hero, and what you said about others posting your work has been discused, and don't think it would happen again.

Posted on: 20 10 03 03:49 pm

local's art.
Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 84827
i know i posted some of your stuff, i reconize what i posted, now that it has been re-posted. but that was before i started maniping myself. i did not know who's they were as i have a rather large collection of manips. i did not even know were i had found the pic's, or where to even start looking to find anyone.
sorry for posting them.

Posted on: 20 10 03 03:57 pm

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.

I agree with that man there!

Posted on: 24 10 03 09:39 am

my manips
sadly this is still going on. one of your members, WarrEnPeace has been posting my work without my knowledge. he has credited others in his posts but none was given to me and it looks like he's claiming my art as his own. i am MillenniumBum from comics2film. normally, this issue wouldn't bug me IF my permission was asked. i ask the moderators to please contact this person or take down my art at the least. i would like to post my art here as well like Localhero, Marcelo Gomes and all my other peers in C2F. thank you for your time.

Posted on: 1 11 03 08:11 am

Well, I have at last had to use my ability as moderator to remove a post (which it seems also removes any replies to that post, for which I'm sorry since Winterhawk had a lot to say and it was a rather long post).
The behavior that may be tolerated at other websites will not be tolerated here. Let me say once more that this is a friendly place where the artwork in this genre is being shared with the world. It is pitiful that some people will fire off a quick angry retort without first reviewing all the facts. If they had taken the time to read the forums they'd understand our position on the subject.
As for those who can't be friendly. I don't care, they don't need to be here. I don't care how damn good their art might be.
Angry little tirades will go. We don't need them. Especially by anyone who isn't man enough, or woman enough, to post with an identity, chosing instead to hide behind anonymity. That absolutley does not fly with me.
So, boys and girls, let's go have some fun!

Posted on: 3 11 03 07:55 am

mutant
From NYC
Level : 12; EXP : 68
HP : 0 / 292
MP : 62 / 17405
I too found my way to this site through the use of my art work without my premission, while I am not angry at all I am a little disappointed. But like Localhero I am taking steps to make sure if my work pops up other places without my knowledge it will still be recognized as my work.

Posted on: 12 11 03 01:39 pm

Re: my manips
vigilante
Level : 1; EXP : 60
HP : 0 / 15
MP : 2 / 727
I just want to say, that if I did indeed post any of your pics on this site, then I truly apologize and there was no foul play meant. I never claimed they were mine. But because you got offended, I was booted off of this site and lost the few Original pics that I did. Thank you. No one ever bothered to just e-mail me and have a conversation. I was impressed with "Whoevers" work and thought it needed to be viewed. Please forgive the ignorance on my part.

Posted on: 10 10 07 01:22 pm

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 81711
It is very easy...

READ THE POSTING POLICY...

'Nuff Said

Posted on: 10 10 07 02:18 pm

Guardian of the Great White North (Webmaster)
From Canada
Level : 57; EXP : 32
HP : 281 / 1408
MP : 2270 / 84827
Quote:

warrenpeace5 wrote:
I just want to say, that if I did indeed post any of your pics on this site, then I truly apologize and there was no foul play meant. I never claimed they were mine. But because you got offended, I was booted off of this site and lost the few Original pics that I did. Thank you. No one ever bothered to just e-mail me and have a conversation. I was impressed with "Whoevers" work and thought it needed to be viewed. Please forgive the ignorance on my part.

This thread is very very old and the person below was talking about this member http://heromorph.com/heromorph2/userinfo.php?uid=218
as far as I know that Warren was never banned or kicked off because we alway delete user accounts of those people we have banned or kicked out. Not sure why you started a new account since your old one is still here.
On a side note image posted under that account that you did yourself probably were removed during one of the many cleaning days that we have here at heromorph. We have these a number of times per year to save space on the server we remove older less popular images.

Also please note that the rules on posting and using artwork that is not yours have dramtically changed from the time that this thread was originally started multiple years ago.

Posted on: 10 10 07 02:50 pm

Driver picks the music, shoutgun shuts their cakehole.

vigilante
Level : 1; EXP : 60
HP : 0 / 15
MP : 2 / 727
Well, thank you for clearing that up. I appreciate it. But, everytime I tried to log on, I couldn't. I tried resetting my password, but was not allowed. Therefore the confusion set in. Thanks yet again for clearing up any confusion on my part. Truly. And By the way.....I was WarRenPeace.

Posted on: 11 10 07 01:12 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.