Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
71 user(s) are online (30 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 71

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: What's with the name, Buddy?
superhero
From the Shadow World
Level : 20; EXP : 50
HP : 0 / 487
MP : 164 / 24415
Considering you're posts Alex, I'd say you are unmistakably male .

Matrix, I will never be your little anything....and given what I've heard, I'm not even your type *cough*man*coughcough* ahem sorry, it's kinda dusty in here.

Posted on: 19 10 07 08:03 am
No system is perfect. All institutions are corrupt and all future institutions will become corrupt eventually. The imperfection is inherent and cannot be fixed or removed. The imperfection is humanity.
Create PDF from Post Print

Heromorph's Computer Plague (invented twittering)
From a result of bad parenting
Level : 24; EXP : 56
HP : 0 / 589
MP : 245 / 34708

Black Beans?!? Is that a canananadan drink or somethin?

Ahhh my little Darkwind, if I had a nickel and a restraining order everytime those words were uttered to me.......

You should get that cough checked out. I would be happy to give you a thorough exam. I'm certain that would cure not only that cough, but the unfortunate lapses in your hearing.

Posted on: 19 10 07 12:54 pm

I need constant supervision. Then I could see through chick's clothes.

superhero
From the Shadow World
One step closer and I'll cyber-kick you all the way to China. By the way, the Darkwinter char is a man so.....

Posted on: 20 10 07 06:31 am
No system is perfect. All institutions are corrupt and all future institutions will become corrupt eventually. The imperfection is inherent and cannot be fixed or removed. The imperfection is humanity.

Criminal Mastermind
From St. Petersburg, FL
Level : 35; EXP : 5
HP : 0 / 851
MP : 581 / 48035
Quote:

Darkwinter999 wrote:
One step closer and I'll cyber-kick you all the way to China. By the way, the Darkwinter char is a man so.....

I never read the post where you said you were a girl, so I appologize for my error. However, just to avoid further confusion you're a gal but named after a male character?

Posted on: 24 10 07 09:57 pm

superhero
From the Shadow World
My comment that you quoted was aimed at Matrix, not you Paul, I have nothing against you.
The postabout my gender was actually in another thread, and yes I am named after a male character because he is my current favorite. Also I have noticed a distinct patter with superheroes, the male heroes tend to be less wimpy and more "respectable". Even with my characters. The one female superhero I created that I could actually respect turned evil.

Posted on: 25 10 07 12:16 pm

I am right with you on the whole name thing Darkwinter, it doesn't matter what your called to me babe..you should be treated and greeted by your actions, and personality, not your handle. I mean, come on..my name comes from a computer game character in Elderscrolls: Oblivion (I am utterly addicted to that game. LOL)...and she is a complete and utter evil . Now does that sound like me? I'm not a mom, and I certainly dont seek out souls to corrupt!.. you couldn't wish to meet a more sweet and pure person than me. *blinks innocently* ....ok...who's laughing!

Posted on: 26 10 07 09:12 am

Heromorph's Computer Plague (invented twittering)
From a result of bad parenting
Level : 24; EXP : 56
HP : 0 / 589
MP : 245 / 34708

Quote:

My comment that you quoted was aimed at Matrix, not you Paul, I have nothing against you.

So, what do you have against me? Is it soft? I hope its a female part, and not a male character part....

Posted on: 26 10 07 09:41 am

I need constant supervision. Then I could see through chick's clothes.

superhero
From the Shadow World
I don't do gay and I don't do gays, so quit while you're behind Matrix.
Ty Nightmother, I'm glad someone understands. BTW if you can't tell who's laughing, feel free to make an example out of Matrixblur.

Posted on: 26 10 07 11:48 am

Gold Member
From If you don't know by now don't ask!
Level : 29; EXP : 22
HP : 0 / 705
MP : 369 / 40648
Okay Okay I admitt I was laughing Nightmother your name is so fitting!!!! If the guys only knew the real you!!!! They would either be running for their lives or standing in line for you to spank them next Don't be fooled guys she is not as sweet and innocent as she tries to make you believe, trust me I know first hand!!!
Boy an I going to pay for this one, well it was nice knowing you guys if I never show back up you know that she buried me in her vack yard so come get me!!!

Posted on: 26 10 07 12:37 pm
I have a rendezvous with Death, at some disputed barricade, if maybe he should take my hand and lead me into his dark land and close my eyes and quench my breath. I have a rendezvous with death, and my pledged word am true, I have not failed that rende...

*Damn it...rumbled*
Oh well if the cat's out of the bag ..
"MC ! you know the drill ... my room....NOW!"

Posted on: 26 10 07 12:45 pm

Your Reality Credit Card
Level : 26; EXP : 68
HP : 0 / 642
MP : 297 / 34906
Have I answered this thread? I don't know...
When I was young I chose the ultracool sounding nickname of Coldblood.
When I came to Heromorph I wanted to ditch that name because a lot of pervs would see my nickname on a forum or something and take that as licence to email me a lot of stuff I don't want to know.
So I chose Furious Max, because my name is Max and I thought it sounded funny.
After I left and came back I was sane enough to realise that the cooler you want your name to sound the stupider the result (unless you are 14). I took cold = chilly and blood = plasma (part of blood, close enough) to see if anyone would guess the connection.
My hope is that no-one will ever think the name 'Chillyplasma' is cool.

Posted on: 31 10 07 02:39 am

superhero
From the Shadow World
Hey, anyone know what the hp/exp things are that just showed up? And why are my numbers so low (like I have to guess.)?
I wonder what SCTreeGuy will say? He's a SoCal Environmentallist? Or Arbolist? Or a Scary Crazy hunter that knows every inch of the nearby wood ?

Posted on: 1 11 07 12:14 pm

superhero
From Calgary, AB
Level : 13; EXP : 88
HP : 0 / 322
MP : 73 / 17915
I am going to destroy you.

Posted on: 1 11 07 12:22 pm

superhero
From the Shadow World
Hey guys, there are a ton of people who should be posting in this thread. Come on! We wanna know!

Posted on: 8 11 07 12:15 pm

Gold Member
From Asylum for the criminally insane.
Level : 5; EXP : 90
HP : 0 / 122
MP : 16 / 5896
Hello! Well, this shall be my first post. Thought this would be closest to an intro thread since I didn't see one and starting one just for me would be annoying to others.

My name was made up by my best friend. I needed one for a message board and this one stuck. We use to do some Batman RPG's. She did an awesome Harley, and I did the Joker. That was before they made her mainstream and changed things.

We'd do other RPG's as well, but always villains. Stick with what you know!

I've loved comics all my life and I still read them. I hope to make some new friends here.

Posted on: 11 11 07 01:57 pm

superhero
From the Shadow World
Welcome Dr. Now tell me, are you licenced? What are your references? Do you have an opening for next Thursday?

Posted on: 11 11 07 02:07 pm

Gold Member
Quote:

Darkwinter999 wrote:
Welcome Dr. Now tell me, are you licenced? What are your references? Do you have an opening for next Thursday?

Well, I am certified! I'll have my assistant check my schedule.

Posted on: 11 11 07 02:15 pm

superhero
From the Shadow World
You mean certifiable right? Hey, try the shoutbox to the left and near the bottom of your screen and make some new friends (or enemies).

Posted on: 11 11 07 02:35 pm

Gold Member
True! Shoutbox eh? I'll do it!

Posted on: 11 11 07 04:48 pm

superhero
From the Shadow World
Sry. You may not have that option 'til you make Mutant or Superhero. You get up to those levels by posting comments in the forums and galleries and Fan Fiction. See FAQs for more details.

Posted on: 11 11 07 06:53 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.