Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
132 user(s) are online (43 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 132

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

To all of the Wonderful People at Heromorph
superhero
From DC area
Level : 18; EXP : 92
HP : 0 / 448
MP : 138 / 20862
Hey everyone, this is Reddera.
I just wanted to say thank you so much to the people of Heromorph.
You see I joined DeviantArt to be in an art community, to give and receive art critiques. I joined Heromorph for fun and to see the many wonderful Manipulations here as well as to share my own.
Over the past year I have come to find that the people at DA are not well spoken, do not often have very educational critiques or know how to make one, don't often say anything about the art they like and or are children. or professionals too busy to respond.
But here at Heromorph where I thought at most I'd get a "that's cool, great boobs!" comment for every picture.
I was wrong. while sometimes I still get "great boobs", they are tasteful and funny.
This community is strong and talks to each other. I have received countless educational critiques that were well spoken and knew what they were saying no matter the skill of the artist. I have felt so welcomed here. In such a friendly jovial community. To me even though it is not a community of professional painters, line artists and photographers, Heromorph is more artistic in thought and idea than DeviantArt could ever hope to be. When I want something to make me smile, wonderful Ideas, well thought out usable critiques I come here. The place I least expected I would.
So while it is mushy I wanted to say thank you.
Over time this place has really shown me it's worth and the judge of character that comes from it. For every one intelligent, funny, useful, creative comment I get here I get six useless nothing comments on DA.
So thank you for opening your arms and welcoming me.
I have learned so much, made friends and now have regular people that I always look to for their wonderful opinions here at Heromroph.
So I wanted this to go to the community to show an artists appreciation.
Thank you and I applaud you.

Much love to everyone at Heromorph,
~Redd

for something new and fun see my portfolio at
(http://arielburgess.daportfolio.com/)

Posted on: 17 07 09 08:01 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: To all of the Wonderful People at Heromorph
deluded narcissist guru (Whateverator)
Level : 41; EXP : 53
HP : 0 / 1013
MP : 907 / 58690
Aw Shucks Red... :kicksdirt:

Posted on: 17 07 09 08:13 pm

Arch Nemesis
Level : 32; EXP : 56
HP : 0 / 789
MP : 482 / 47352
"To all the wonderful people at HM" -- What? - all 3 of 'em? As for the rest of us... well just look at Jr...

Posted on: 17 07 09 08:27 pm

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 82097
Great Boobs!!! Keep it up!

Oh Wait... sorry, I was to respond to your kind words. I am very glad that you like it here! We (I) like having you here. You have a great skill set and your art is always great to see!!! You thank us... well, thank you for sharing!

Posted on: 17 07 09 09:22 pm

Hellfire Club Member
Level : 25; EXP : 88
HP : 0 / 622
MP : 277 / 32711
We like having you here. Feel free to jump into the Shoutbox once in a while.

Posted on: 17 07 09 09:26 pm

Wizard of Lasagna (Mod)
From From the Other Side of the Ocean
Level : 45; EXP : 33
HP : 221 / 1108
MP : 1153 / 54900
We?re happy to have here, too.

We love your art.

Posted on: 18 07 09 05:11 am

The Metal Shinigami (Moderator)
From Kentucky
Level : 52; EXP : 13
HP : 255 / 1278
MP : 1716 / 72480
Yes we are we are glad you are here :)

Posted on: 18 07 09 07:56 am

The Great Eternal Dragon
From Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
Level : 67; EXP : 49
HP : 664 / 1662
MP : 3750 / 98246
Though I have not been around as much as I have in the past,
I have just reviewed your website and Bio and I am both impressed by the beauty of you Ariel Burgess and all your art pieces!
I am very glad as always to see new peoples coming to realize and appreciate what a great place the Heromorph website is and can be!
Please keep up the wonderful work!
Glad your onboard.

Dragondack

Posted on: 18 07 09 01:19 pm

Gold Member
From Indiana, yeah, Indiana, stop laughing
Level : 32; EXP : 80
HP : 0 / 795
MP : 491 / 35995
Hmmmm....wonderful people, huh?
I guess if'n ya count the blatant honesty in critiquing,
the useful and helpful hints, the pull no punches/in yer face attitudes, and the many, many, lame jokes...

Yeah, these blokes and lassies are an OK bunch.

Seriously though, I echo Redd's statements.
It had been a long time, I mean a really long time since I had any fun with art. (My own work shows my age, sigh)

And with the comments and hints and suggestions from this lot, not to mention the sheer quality of some of the work (you know who you are)...
I have been inspired, and re-inspired time and again.

Whilst I hope my own occasional comments help, I would like to thank y'all fer helpin' me with yer own.

Thanks for broaching this subject, Redd, as I feel it is well deserved. (Tho' I mean it in a far less mushy way, what with my overpowering Machismo to consider.)

And thanks everyone, if fer nuthin' else, than at least the frequent chuckles.

Posted on: 18 07 09 03:48 pm

Quote:

Dragondack wrote:
...I have just reviewed your website and Bio and I am both impressed by the beauty of you Ariel Burgess and all your art pieces!

Dragondack

What are you in my head or somethin'? While what you say is true, I have had no occasion to discuss either the beauty of her work or her person with you.

Posted on: 18 07 09 04:02 pm

superhero
From Nova Scotia, Canada
Level : 14; EXP : 97
HP : 0 / 349
MP : 85 / 18304
Ahhhhhh Shucks. Now you've gone and gotten us all blushing and everything. We thoroughly enjoy having great artists around here, no matter the skill level, (Especially the ones that can make a great set of boobs). And we all like to have fun, that's what makes this community great.

Posted on: 18 07 09 04:42 pm

Fanboy Extraordinaire
From MiddleOfNowhere, Ohio
Level : 39; EXP : 52
HP : 0 / 963
MP : 795 / 53754
You're more than welcome, Redd. Wheteher here or at dA, I always try to leave thoughtfull, sincere comments. (When my libido's not getting in the way, that is.)

Posted on: 18 07 09 06:46 pm

Facebook Ninja (Moderator)
Level : 28; EXP : 74
HP : 0 / 693
MP : 355 / 39331
It's good to have you here. I think everyone contributes to making this a great place.
What you've experienced, I too came to realize.
I started as a lurker many years ago. After a year or two, I got the courage to start posting. It's the best thing I ever did. I met folks, like you, who gave me ideas and helped me improve my work. I'll always be grateful for that.

Posted on: 19 07 09 05:52 am
User under suspension until -292277022607/7/10 19:31

superhero
From DC area
Quote:

Biohaz_Daddy wrote:
Quote:

Dragondack wrote:
...I have just reviewed your website and Bio and I am both impressed by the beauty of you Ariel Burgess and all your art pieces!

Dragondack

What are you in my head or somethin'? While what you say is true, I have had no occasion to discuss either the beauty of her work or her person with you.

ahahaha,
this is a thank you thing, not ass kissing. lol
You don't have to fight.
:)

Posted on: 19 07 09 01:47 pm

superhero
From DC area
Quote:

drunkendragon wrote:
Hmmmm....wonderful people, huh?
I guess if'n ya count the blatant honesty in critiquing,
the useful and helpful hints, the pull no punches/in yer face attitudes, and the many, many, lame jokes...

Yeah, these blokes and lassies are an OK bunch.

Seriously though, I echo Redd's statements.
It had been a long time, I mean a really long time since I had any fun with art. (My own work shows my age, sigh)

And with the comments and hints and suggestions from this lot, not to mention the sheer quality of some of the work (you know who you are)...
I have been inspired, and re-inspired time and again.

Whilst I hope my own occasional comments help, I would like to thank y'all fer helpin' me with yer own.

Thanks for broaching this subject, Redd, as I feel it is well deserved. (Tho' I mean it in a far less mushy way, what with my overpowering Machismo to consider.)

And thanks everyone, if fer nuthin' else, than at least the frequent chuckles.

- DrunkenDragon

See, your comments always make me laugh so hard and then think and analyze.
Machismo..... ha ha hahahahahahaha ROFL
No one should worry about such things. We are who we are.
Macho or not. Our opinions about ourselves is all that matters, do you know why?
No one is thinking about you because they are too worried about themselves and in the end you realize it didn't matter in the first place.
As for hard in your face blatant comments, I crave that. Because it is what I give. In anything.
If you're too fragile to take a critique than throw away your pencils buddy, it takes humility to be an artist.
With out it there is no growth. As an artist and as a person.
That is what I'm trying to say about this community. It's a real artistic one. To teach and inspire each other.
And Dragon, seriously, I have no idea how old you are.
If you think your old it is because you say you are, so that is what you make yourself, there is no other reason.
I prefer to be ageless.
In other points this is why I posted this. To not only point out my thanks but the thanks every one else was feeling, but being too full of Machismo to say something.
lol
Dragon seriously you're the one that started it for me.
So thanks, because what you say is always helpful in my ego, my mood, my skill, and my ideas.
I look forward to what you think good or bad.
That is a big complement for me because to do that you have to prove your not a walking dunce with foot in mouth syndrome. Trust me there are many that can't pass that test.
I hope you value yourself, you should.
and hey when I'm mushy, I still know how to bring the house down.
;)

Quote:
It's good to have you here. I think everyone contributes to making this a great place. What you've experienced, I too came to realize. I started as a lurker many years ago. After a year or two, I got the courage to start posting. It's the best thing I ever did. I met folks, like you, who gave me ideas and helped me improve my work. I'll always be grateful for that. - TartanNinja

You are right a place is what you make it. My advise always take chances. The worst that could happen is you could fail, and then you can get right back up and try again. Life is about experiences, learning, teaching and laughter.
Things don't last. People do, even when their gone.

Quote:
You're more than welcome, Redd. Wheteher here or at dA, I always try to leave thoughtfull, sincere comments. (When my libido's not getting in the way, that is.)
- MF

When is anybodies libido not getting in the way.
lol
It always makes everything more interesting.
It also says you don't always take yourself too seriously which means that I can trust your judgment.

Quote:
Ahhhhhh Shucks. Now you've gone and gotten us all blushing and everything. We thoroughly enjoy having great artists around here, no matter the skill level, (Especially the ones that can make a great set of boobs). And we all like to have fun, that's what makes this community great.
- Cypher389

Quote:
Aw Shucks Red... :kicksdirt: - Biohazz_Daddy

That's good, it's always my goal to get everyone to blush. (see MF, libido, it's always making statements)
Great boobs are important, so are great artists, laughing and fun. My point is I'm shocked to find it all in one place.

Quote:
Though I have not been around as much as I have in the past, I have just reviewed your website and Bio and I am both impressed by the beauty of you Ariel Burgess and all your art pieces! I am very glad as always to see new peoples coming to realize and appreciate what a great place the Heromorph website is and can be! Please keep up the wonderful work! Glad your onboard. - Dragondack

As for not being around. life happens.
Thanks about the bio and website complement. I've worked my whole life to get here and I'll keep going. As for me being pretty, thanks. You're not the first and won't be the last but I always appreciate it. I like beauty in myself and in art. Can't help it. You're not over stepping boundaries, I like people to be frank. It's why I draw myself often, lol.
It's nice to look in the mirror and say "Damn! I'm sexy!!!" ROFL! For me keeping up the work, unless I loose my hands (knock on wood I won't) I'm driven to keep creating.
As for Bio and portfolio, you know anybody looking for an artist for hire, I'm looking for work. lol who isn't?
:) Just the responses I got shows what a great place this is.

Quote:
Yes we are we are glad you are here :)
- Dark_Wanderer

Quote:
We?re happy to have here, too. We love your art.
- OCP

Quote:
We like having you here. Feel free to jump into the Shoutbox once in a while. - co_04

Thanks. Well I'm glad you love my art, I like it too. It's good to know it's not just narcissism. :)
I didn't even notice the Shoutbox. lol thought it was an advertisement and moved on. ROFL guess not.
:)

Quote:
Great Boobs!!! Keep it up! Oh Wait... sorry, I was to respond to your kind words. I am very glad that you like it here! We (I) like having you here. You have a great skill set and your art is always great to see!!! You thank us... well, thank you for sharing! - JrMcDeath

Quote:
"To all the wonderful people at HM" -- What? - all 3 of 'em? As for the rest of us... well just look at Jr...
- MsVee

Ah Jr, I knew you'd talk about the boobs first. In fact I put it there knowing you would. ;) Don't worry that's how I think too. I like having you here too, you and DrunkenDragon are hilarious. So thanks, for everything.
Oh, and seeing your title is King of HM you are now known as the Big King Dingaling ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uxYj6fOA6E ) <If you don't know what I mean.
lol
MsVee, very funny. There are more than three though. I think everyone to say something or even not has been great. I think Jr is one of the so called 3. lol

Well everyone, Thank you for the wonderful responses. It was important to me to respond back to you. ( I took an hour out of my day, it means I care )
So thanks again. You've all been wonderful.
And now for a helpful guide to the internet...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URsqTsMfNqY

Much love and laughs
~Redd

Posted on: 19 07 09 03:00 pm

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
They like to fight... just stand back and let them have a go. They will tire out soon enough.

Posted on: 19 07 09 03:00 pm

superhero
From DC area
ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL
Of, man, laughing and crying! hahaha
oh, this is hilarious.
It's ok I secretly like it when people fight over me.
But who doesn't, I mean really.

Posted on: 19 07 09 03:04 pm

Quote:

JrMcDeath wrote:
They like to fight... just stand back and let them have a go. They will tire out soon enough.

Get Out of my Head DD! GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on: 19 07 09 06:23 pm

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Quote:

ReddEra wrote:
ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL
Of, man, laughing and crying! hahaha
oh, this is hilarious.
It's ok I secretly like it when people fight over me.
But who doesn't, I mean really.

You can't like when DD puts on his green Thongy-thingy and tries to sit on Bios head. Oh, and the gray socks surely is a deal breaker.

Posted on: 19 07 09 08:36 pm

Gold Member
From Indiana, yeah, Indiana, stop laughing
Level : 32; EXP : 80
HP : 0 / 795
MP : 491 / 35995
I wish I could pull off a lime green thongy.
But green ain't my color.
Gray socks is another thing, though. Especially with sandals.
I've never been one to get mushy, but the only thing "macho" about me is when I misspell the Karate kid's name in a vague and obscure reference.
And as for being old...well, let's just say I'm old enough not to need a curfew, but not so young as to never want one.
And seriously, if I actually worried about this kind of stuff, I'd never sleep at night. (oops, bad example, I'm a raging insomniac) But you get the point. When I crit myself, It's tongue in cheek.

Not to banter off subject, (too late) 'cuz this is a great topic and I seriously don't want to take away from that.

So I'll wrap this entry by saying three little sentences.

First and foremost:
Thanks to ReddEra for bringing this topic to light, and being just mushy enough to mean it, whilst still exuding her own brand of feminine machismo.

Second:
Thanks to each of the HM team and supporters for continued patience, honest criticisms and helpful hints.

And Finally :
HM staff...please update the worst pick up lines topic with some better ones...I've tried all those, and I think I'd have better luck if I did wear a green thongy thingy.

Posted on: 19 07 09 09:40 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.