Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
146 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 146

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Just how difficult is DAZ to learn please?
NooB
Level : 1; EXP : 0
HP : 0 / 0
MP : 0 / 0
Hello,

There is so much beautiful and well done art here, of all sorts.

I have been really intrigued and knocked out by some of the 3D work. So of course that makes you curious to try making some yourself. I've found DAZ Studio 3 and just barely poked around at it. I have to say, it looks not at all intuitive and pretty intimidating.

My question is, please, for a person of say average ability and time available, how hard is this DAZ to learn? How gigantic is the time investment needed to get to the point of making something recognizable? (not like fantastic like some pieces here)

I'm just trying to see if, with limited time, trying it is not worth while if I can't commit huge time to it. Not trying to sound impatient, just realistic about time available.

Because right now, I get the feeling it's a "at the foot of a vast ocean" sort of thing, and maybe I should just stick with drawing.

Thank you!

Posted on: 3 04 11 04:29 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: Just how difficult is DAZ to learn please?
The Metal Shinigami (Moderator)
From Kentucky
Level : 52; EXP : 13
HP : 255 / 1278
MP : 1716 / 72480
There are things I am STILL learning on Daz. It is not all that bad to learn. I will be happy to help with any questions you have that I can Help with.

Posted on: 3 04 11 06:48 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.