Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
88 user(s) are online (44 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 88

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!!!!!!!!!
web master
Level : 21; EXP : 10
HP : 0 / 502
MP : 174 / 30291
Well we are officially in the 10th year anniversary of Heromorph.com I was a little off on the creation date it was 4/4/2003 NOT 4/4/2004. I did want to say a few things about Heromorph :

A little over 10 years ago I was posting my manips on geocities and got a lot of requests to do another page with other people's art that was being e-mailed to me. So I paid for a domain name and grabbed some php webpage builder and changed some code here and there to add multiple galleries and such and uploaded it to Heromorph.com . For about a year I ran things and was slowly getting behind on all the moderating , clean-up etc.. on the boards and galleries. I asked for and received much needed help from volunteers. Since then this community has grown and moved to different host servers, my original host shut us down multiple times for to much traffic, this community has also seen many artist get jobs and start careers in art. I wanted to thank all those that have helped because in their capable hands Heromorph has become what it is so if you are one of those people please take a bow in this thread for all you have done. For the unpaid and some times unappreciated time you have spent to keep this website going I THANK YOU.

Posted on: 18 09 13 09:23 am
Create PDF from Post Print

Re: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!!!!!!!!!
The Metal Shinigami (Moderator)
From Kentucky
Level : 52; EXP : 13
HP : 255 / 1278
MP : 1716 / 72122
I remember what drew me here years ago. There was an ad in InQuest magazine from Wizard. It was for Comic Babes. Wizard had a site dedicated to Cosplay and Photo Manipulations of Female super heroes. A lot of the images had "By Such and such from Heromorph. Some of the Art I found was down right beautiful, Some I had the mind set of I think I could do better than that. I did a search, found Heromorph and downloaded Paint shop pro 3 and set out on my adventures...

Since then I have come to call HM a home filled with great people I call family and proud to be here to help anyway I can.

HAPPY Anniversary HEROMORPH

Posted on: 18 09 13 12:45 pm

Herald
From Residing Philadelpihia, From New Jersey
Level : 35; EXP : 19
HP : 0 / 854
MP : 587 / 36142
What can I say? I've always been a "Super Hero" fan... T started to get involved in this world trading comics with a friend, I would trade a comic and draw the cover. Then I received a Poser 3 in a magazine, which led me to Animotions, and eventually I ended up here through the download center, looking for freebies to use in Poser. So basically there it is, I became a Heromorpher. Down this road I've met lot of Heromorphers that in a way or another have helped me grow in my artistic skills... To name a few, in the order I've come to meet them.

Yunners his awesome 2nd skins the took me into the in depths of Poser Materials, like making a transparencies on top of a skin texture yet using the skin texture as part of the image...

Spydraxis* Basically known him since I 1st arrived here and still a teacher to me.

Pijon* Always has been one of the commentators/critics that have help me grow.

Dark Wanderer* Been a mentor since the Zombie Team Up

Daswook, responsible for my latest interest in maniping.

B* Responsible for me evolving into maniping full clothing...

MsV her manips are always fun to look at and has shown appreciation and used my contribution in HFC to create Manips...

and who can forget...

Lordcoyote, and his wolf like people series that where like top images for weeks even after the comments were change it can't you make something different if there having sex then... well what ever...

Happy Anniversary Heromorph...

Posted on: 18 09 13 01:57 pm

From United States
Level : 56; EXP : 3
HP : 275 / 1375
MP : 2121 / 71132
Cheers to you, Hubcap... for starting it all! Next cheers to all those mods and admins who have kept things chugging along behind the scenes all these years. I've managed to talk with so many cool people (thank you for all your comments as well, MB) and see a lot of great art here over the years. Happy 10th, HM!!

Posted on: 19 09 13 08:12 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.