Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
90 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 90

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

AI
Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 80
HP : 284 / 1420
MP : 2328 / 83779
General Question:
Do y'all think that "AI ART" is art?
Just curious.
I've visited a few sites and it seems like it is about 50-50.
1. "Oh that's cool"
or
2. "Get this soulless cheating crap out of here."

For me, I think it is pretty neat. The first on I saw, at a glance, I thought it was real.
When people started using 3D i thought that was cheating, however, it is still evolving. Some of the stuff coming out of Daz and Poser is looking more realistic with each release. SO, there is that.
HOWEVER, unlike manipers and 3D-ers, I do not consider AI artist to be artists. They are no more than programmers. I just saw a woman sitting down and she had 4 legs. If these folks were artist they would fix it or not post it.
And what the hell is up with their hands.

Ok, I'm off my soap box.

Posted on: 13 09 24 09:34 am

Re: AI
Herald
From Residing Philadelpihia, From New Jersey
Level : 35; EXP : 25
HP : 0 / 856
MP : 589 / 37455
Its good for getting inspiration for if you have something in mind but don't know how to put it together. I've never used it for posting on an artistic webpage but I've used it to make wallpapers for a pc or phone. I've used it to make crazy stuff like a white tiger with wings in the clouds.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SO5LDkS1tizIr5zagPeL5BNR1txyU_Jg/view?usp=drive_link

Posted on: 14 09 24 08:55 pm

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 80
HP : 284 / 1420
MP : 2328 / 83779
I do admit I'd like to figure out how to create some ladies. Or backgrounds.
I don't typically do backgrounds. If I created a lady figure I would then have to go in and to a manip on top of her. LOL

Posted on: 16 09 24 09:07 am

Shhh! I'm not here!
Level : 26; EXP : 26
HP : 0 / 631
MP : 286 / 20448
No, I don't consider whoever use AI do make images to be an artist...
HOWEVER, I've seen some great images created with IA, although after you've seen a few, I gotta say they all seem to have the same bland style of art...

I've also seen faces with 3 eyes or 4 ears, hands with 6 to 10 fingers, and other weird stuff AI usually dump into the image... but IA it's also and evolving tool so probably those initial weirdness will be fixed sometime in the future.

That said, I've seen also some images made on some IA tool that you can feed it with your images and tell the IA to make an image based on that original image according to whatever you tell it to put in the new IA image.

Bottom line, IMHO, IA is merely another tool we have at our disposal. It will not replace a true talented artist, no matter how the money bags want it too do that.

Me? Most probably will use it to create anything at some point, but most definitly also use some Photoshop to clean it and give it my own style...

Posted on: 17 09 24 01:41 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.