Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
104 user(s) are online (49 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 104

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

DT
Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 82109
How far does a girl have to go to untangle her tingle?

Posted on: 15 09 06 08:19 am

Re: DT
sidekick
From kalamazoo mi
Level : 6; EXP : 48
HP : 0 / 137
MP : 19 / 7209
(Dem, feeling his bald head).
"No hair."
(Sees that he's naked.)
"Hmmm... Big."

Posted on: 16 09 06 06:12 am

sidekick
From kalamazoo mi
Level : 6; EXP : 48
HP : 0 / 137
MP : 19 / 7209
From the first Child's Play movie

Chuckie: "Hey, What are you doing? We're friends to the end."

Little kid: "This IS the end, friend." (Lights match.)

Posted on: 16 09 06 06:16 am

mutant
From The Golden State
Level : 12; EXP : 28
HP : 0 / 282
MP : 58 / 15745
Ah ha! No wonder Cool Sayings hasn't been posted in.

Alright, here's a couple sayings.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." --R.A. Heinlein

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila." --Mitch Ratliffe

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-- H.L. Mencken.

Apologies to everyone if they've been posted before.

Posted on: 16 09 06 08:56 am
?They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason, above all, for their capacity for good, I have sent them you, my only son.? ?Jor-El, Superman the Movie
Create PDF from Post Print

mutant
From The Golden State
"Lo, there do I see my father.
Lo, there do I see my mother, and my sisters, and my brothers.
Lo, there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo, they do call to me.
They bid me take my place among them
In the halls of Valhalla
Where the brave may live forever." --The 13th Warrior

?You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.? --Count Adhemar, A Knight?s Tale

Posted on: 16 09 06 06:13 pm
?They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason, above all, for their capacity for good, I have sent them you, my only son.? ?Jor-El, Superman the Movie

Re:
mutant
Level : 11; EXP : 9
HP : 0 / 252
MP : 48 / 15258
A homeless man walked up to me and said he hadn't had a bite in over a week. So I bit him.

Posted on: 24 09 06 08:35 am

Re:
mutant
From The Golden State
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." --Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick a**. And I'm all out of bubblegum." --Roddy Piper, They Live.

"I disagree with everything you say, but will fight to the death for your right to say it." -- Voltaire (rumored).

?When the Chess game is over, the Pawn and the King go back to the same box." (Irish saying)

Posted on: 25 09 06 06:16 am

Re: Nadda
Criminal Mastermind
From St. Petersburg, FL
Level : 35; EXP : 5
HP : 0 / 851
MP : 581 / 48076
Ralph Wiggum: "I bent my Wookie".

Posted on: 6 10 06 09:41 pm

mutant
From The Golden State
The hero is one who kindles a great light in the world, who sets up blazing torches in the dark streets of life for men to see by. --Felix Adler

War Hawk: What are you supposed to do when you have the weight of the world on your shoulders?
John Stewart: Plant your feet. ?Justice League Unlimited, The Once and Future Thing Part 2

"I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard. Always taking constant care not to break something. To break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control even for a moment or someone could die. But you can take it can't you big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose and show you just how powerful I really am." --Superman to Darkseid, Justice League Unlimited, "Destroyer"

?People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy. I can?t do this as Bruce Wayne. A man is just flesh and blood, and can be ignored or destroyed. But a symbol?as a symbol, I can be incorruptible, everlasting...? ?Bruce Wayne, Batman Begins

Posted on: 8 10 06 07:00 am

Super Into SuperGirl (HFC)
From The Better Island Of New Zealand
Level : 18; EXP : 72
HP : 0 / 443
MP : 135 / 26013
Just a site you guy might like

http://www.gothampublicworks.com/index.html

Posted on: 2 11 06 06:39 pm

mutant
From The Golden State
"Great occasions do not make heroes or cowards; they simply unveil them to the eyes. Silently and imperceptibly, as we wake or sleep, we grow strong or we grow weak, and at last some crisis shows us what we have become." ? Bishop Westcott

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anais Nin

?Though much is taken, much abides; and though
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.?
?Alfred Lord Tennyson, Ulysses

Posted on: 4 11 06 09:27 am

The Great Eternal Dragon
From Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
Level : 67; EXP : 49
HP : 664 / 1662
MP : 3750 / 98259
Quote:
Just a site you guy might like

Alex Is this the first time you've had alittle Phun?

Posted on: 5 11 06 10:39 pm

mutant
From The Golden State
"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig" - Clint Eastwood as Blondie in "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly"

"A man can be an artist at anything. Painting, cooking. That man's art is death, and he is about to paint his masterpiece."-- Christopher Walken, from the movie "Man on Fire"

"Fill your hands, you son of a b****!" --Rooster Cogburn, True Grit

"Thou shalt not be a victim. Thou shalt not be a perpetrator. Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander." --Holocaust Museum, Washington, DC

Posted on: 5 11 06 10:53 pm

Kling on HM (WebMaster!)
From My Box
Level : 57; EXP : 79
HP : 283 / 1419
MP : 2327 / 82109
That was so fucking money. That was like the Jedi mind-shit.

Posted on: 15 11 06 09:27 am

Gold Member
From If you don't know by now don't ask!
Level : 29; EXP : 22
HP : 0 / 705
MP : 369 / 40682
"If you want peace, prepare for war."

Posted on: 17 11 06 09:06 pm
I have a rendezvous with Death, at some disputed barricade, if maybe he should take my hand and lead me into his dark land and close my eyes and quench my breath. I have a rendezvous with death, and my pledged word am true, I have not failed that rende...

mutant
From The Golden State
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
--John Stuart Mill

"I believe that if you're going to fight a war do it effectively, unremittingly -- or don't do it at all. I'm not into ethics. I'm into efficiency."
-- Benjamin St. John, Descent

"We make war that we may live in peace." --Aristotle

Posted on: 19 11 06 06:52 am

The Vampire Layer
From Springfield, Mo
Level : 9; EXP : 70
HP : 0 / 217
MP : 38 / 12320
Khan Noonian Singh:
Do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold? It is very cold in space.

Posted on: 26 11 06 09:17 pm

Super Into SuperGirl (HFC)
From The Better Island Of New Zealand
Level : 18; EXP : 72
HP : 0 / 443
MP : 135 / 26013
KHAN!!!

Posted on: 26 11 06 10:09 pm

mutant
From The Golden State
From KING CONAN, CROWN OF IRON script by John Milius

Conan: Crom! Again we are here. One thing I know... you are watching, you old wolf! The odds are long again, you enjoy that. If I die, we will meet in Valhalla, I will eat at your table. And if I live, you will find other ways to torture me.

"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the universe"
-- Albert Einstein

"Night City was like a deranged experiment in social Darwinism, designed by a bored researcher who kept one thumb permanently on the fast-forward button."
--William Gibson, Neuromancer

Posted on: 27 11 06 06:28 am

mutant
From The Golden State
Bessie Braddock: ?Winston, you are drunk!?
Winston Churchill: ?And Madam, you are ugly. And tomorrow, I'll be sober, and you will still be ugly.?

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
--Sir Winston Churchill.

Lady Astor: "If you were my husband I would poison your tea!"
Winston Churchill: "Madame, if I were your husband I would DRINK it!"

Posted on: 30 11 06 06:31 am

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.