Main Menu
Search

Advanced Search
or try google search
HM's Goodies and such
Become a Gold member!

Click Here for more Details about gold Memberships or click the Icon above to donate. Remember to include your Username with donations.
Who's Online
68 user(s) are online (31 user(s) are browsing Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 68

more...
advertisements
Your
AD
Here!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: CALL TO ARMS : ATTENTION HEROMORPHERS!!!!! READ....NOW...please.
Bat Junkie...and who took my meds???
From Mexico City (we don't wear hats)
Level : 40; EXP : 93
HP : 0 / 998
MP : 873 / 60128
Quote:

JrMcDeath wrote:
Quote:

Dark_Knight_DK wrote:

BTW: What happened with the end of the world?...I wanted to stop paying for my credit cards

No sh!t... right? The end of the world came... I did a manip in 3 days. That is world ending... right?

No...the ending of the world was when my wife left me (at least my world)...but things are starting to look better...I have to start from scratch with her, but at least is better than the other option.

PS: I have to blown some steam...sorry

Posted on: 3 01 13 09:50 pm

From United States
Level : 56; EXP : 3
HP : 275 / 1375
MP : 2121 / 71121
Relieved to hear you are on the road to reconciliation, DK.
Still, while the world may not have ended YET... I do believe Jr. completing an image in 3 days might be a sign of a forthcoming apocalypse.

Posted on: 5 01 13 07:26 pm
Create PDF from Post Print

Quote:

pijon wrote:
Relieved to hear you are on the road to reconciliation, DK.
Still, while the world may not have ended YET... I do believe Jr. completing an image in 3 days might be a sign of a forthcoming apocalypse.

pijon...unfortunately that is going to take a looong time and a lot of time working in making some changes in my person and if she's ready and if she notice positive changes in me we maybe have a second chance...for the moment we're on our own as friends and maybe in a few months we can see each other to take a coup of coffee and maybe that could be the start for the road to reconciliation...for the moment we need to heal.

thanks.

PS: Still can't believe that Jr. did a manip...and is a good one!!

Posted on: 5 01 13 11:26 pm

Shaper of Worlds
From Matteson, Il
Level : 47; EXP : 34
HP : 231 / 1158
MP : 1303 / 67640
Quote:

Dark_Knight_DK wrote:
BTW: What happend with the end of the world?...I wanted to stop paying for my credit cards

Oh. I stopped doing that about 2 years ago. lol

Posted on: 6 01 13 12:50 am

Supreme being
From lost somewhere in Northwest Ohio
Level : 26; EXP : 0
HP : 0 / 625
MP : 280 / 36609
got some good news from my oncologist today...tumors are still shrinking; therefore he's gonna reduce the amount of the oxyplatin chemo I am taking by another 20%. he also stated that, 90% of the people diagnosed with the pancreatic cancer that I have are dead within 1 year...and the fact that I am still here is....well, he can't explain it. I told him that God was in my corner...and I go home when HE wants me home. Also, He is putting me on a program of chemo every 3rd wednesday...which is very good news ined! The oxplatin, BTW, makes me hyper-sensative to cold, and is contributing to my neuropathy...but, nothing goo without a little ba tossed in...KWIM?

Posted on: 15 01 13 10:43 pm

The Metal Shinigami (Moderator)
From Kentucky
Level : 52; EXP : 13
HP : 255 / 1278
MP : 1716 / 72122
Awesome News!

Posted on: 16 01 13 04:00 am

Wizard of Lasagna (Mod)
From From the Other Side of the Ocean
Level : 45; EXP : 33
HP : 221 / 1108
MP : 1153 / 54590
Awesome news, indeed.

Posted on: 16 01 13 05:16 am
Create PDF from Post Print

That's great news wolf!!...We hope God let you stay with your family for a looong time!

Posted on: 31 01 13 06:51 pm

Shaper of Worlds
From Matteson, Il
Level : 47; EXP : 34
HP : 231 / 1158
MP : 1303 / 67640
Glad to hear it Wolf. I had faith in you.

Posted on: 31 01 13 07:58 pm

Gold Member
From Indiana, yeah, Indiana, stop laughing
Level : 32; EXP : 80
HP : 0 / 795
MP : 491 / 35766
Glad to hear things are going better, Wolf. I've had ya in my thoughts, and will continue to. I'm countin' on all future news to keep gettin' better, too! Continued Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Keep up the good work!

Posted on: 4 02 13 11:57 pm

Supreme being
Sorry I haven't been here in a while...been working on the bucket list, moving into new digs, working with the local 'cancer aid' group...well, it's been really busy here.

Dr.Mowat, my Oncologist, has put me on a vitamin-D booster...as tests have shown that patients with stronger amounts of it in their system, get better performance out of their chemo treatment. He has me lined up for another CT scan on 05 / 06 / 2013, to see how the new treatment schedule is working. I'm now getting chemo once a month; 2nd Wednesday, and the pump removed on the Friday of that week. Last time we talked. I was getting it every 3rd Wednesday / Friday. Guess We're doing something right here!

Oh, about the "New Digs" remark...

Me and Sandy are separating; and might be getting a divorce down the road. The main reason is that Sandy has problems saving money. We get a combined total of $2229 from Medical Disability on the 3rd of the month ( my 958, and Her 1271 ) and by the 12th of the month, I'm lucky to have $100 left in the account! She wants to eat out once a day...I'd rather stay home and cook. Has to have Her nails done once a month...I just chew mine off. I drink lots of tap water...She has to have diet Pepsi. You get the drift? We've seen a councilor...but, that only worked for a month or so. It came to a head in March when I had to borrow money from my older sister to pay the gas bill!

well...it was great while it lasted...

Visited some great comic shops while out on the West Coast...BUT THE PRICES!!! O M G ! You'd thick that Scrooge McDuck owned them!

I'll be around more often...as Sandy had 'problems' with some of the artwork...and I don't.

LATER!

Posted on: 25 04 13 07:31 pm

The Metal Shinigami (Moderator)
From Kentucky
Level : 52; EXP : 13
HP : 255 / 1278
MP : 1716 / 72122
As a LDS myself, I do not venture into the adult gallery. Even as a mod, I limit my work to the main gallery and the HFC. Sorry to hear about the relationship. Just remember that Heavenly Father will not close one door without opening another one.

Posted on: 26 04 13 03:37 am

Supreme being
it wasn't the 'adult' gallery...it was the amount of pix that were "photoshopped" that was her problem. She did trust me to stay away from the "AG"...and I have...She felt that the 'photoshopped' material was theft...HUH?

Posted on: 26 04 13 03:58 am

Dreamcatcher
From The Dream Dimension
Level : 32; EXP : 60
HP : 0 / 790
MP : 483 / 36218
If photoshop stuff is theft, Then I'm going to be serving time for a looooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg time.

Also, I was in a 6 year relationship with a woman who'se wishes I respected but who didn't respect mine. I truly believed I loved her and she was the "ONE". Well, she was the one. The one who craved attention from other guys, the one who slept with my friends, the one who spent MY money on other guys (behind my back of course), the one who'd make you want to kill or be killed, the one who was a bigger pain in the ass than I deserved. Eventually I realised she was the ONE who was going to stress me into jail, death or worse. Needless to say we broke up and I thought that was the end of my world. about two years later I met a wonderful woman who wanted nothing but to make me happy. She succeeded in this endeavor and so I married her this past February. My point is this: Sometimes the ONE we think is right for us is totally wrong for us. God will bring you someone worth having, someone who considers your happiness as important as their own. And on the day she finds you rejoice!

Excelsior!

(Now that Stan " the Man" Lee is retired I don't see the word Excelsior as much as I'd like, so I'm going to use it cause it is a cool-ass word!

Posted on: 7 05 13 08:44 pm

I have a recent experience at this matter, my wife and I broke up 6 months ago after a 10 years relationship, I want us to get back together again, but she doesn't wants to, she doesn't feel the same way about me anymore and I can't blame her, to tell you the truth guys, this mess is on me, I wasn't there for her when she need me the most, I was so egocentric, the only thing that I thought about were my problems and I was to self absorbed that I forgot to bring love and happiness to the relationship, now that we are apart I know all the bad things that I did to her, she felt so lonely and I didn't wanted to see it, I took her for granted and I feel so sad for that, I'm seeing a therapist that is helping me to work my problems and to grow up, and I'm trying with all my heart to be a better person to put in other words become a "new" me, so I won't repeat the same mistakes of the past. Now I know what kind of woman was at my side, and not one day goes by without me thinking about her and wishing to go back in time to prevent all this mess. I hope one day she could give me a second chance, because she is THE ONE, and I push her away, believe me these months have been a real nightmare I loosed a lot of weight and I was really depressed, now I'm better and in control again, but I still think about her, and I still hope for that second chance, but I know that maybe I won't have it and I have to be strong and go on in life with a better attitude.

The only good thing about this separation was that it opened my eyes, it was a wake up call, now I know what I did wrong, and I'm trying to amend all the wrong things that I did to her and to me.

Luckily we're still in touch, we had lunch together a few times, but even with the "new" me (and she likes that) she still doesn't gives me another chance, but I still have hopes, but like I said before I have to be realistic.

Daswook: I'm glad you found someone that makes you happy, every person needs that... If I don't get back with my ex, I really hope that the same thing that happened to you happens to me, because my possibility to get back together with her again is zero.

Wolf: I'm glad you're better in your health I really am, but I'm sorry about your divorce, it really sucks at this moment of your life, but the important thing is that you're not alone, you have your family, your friends and us, the HM family, so keep up man!!

BTW: Sorry to vent this here, but with Wolf and daswook post I saw an opportunity to talk about my situation, and I have found that it is therapeutic to talk about it.

Posted on: 8 05 13 09:35 pm

Dreamcatcher
From The Dream Dimension
Level : 32; EXP : 60
HP : 0 / 790
MP : 483 / 36218
Stay wise. Stay strong.

Posted on: 12 05 13 12:34 am

Quote:

daswook wrote:
Stay wise. Stay strong.

Thank you Das, I really want to...I need to, because my relationship it's over now...and I'm very sad and I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Posted on: 14 05 13 04:54 pm

Account*
Name   Password   Login

You cannot start a new topic.
You can view topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.